Voted Best and most friendly female on the forum-Jokester

by redhotchilipepper 14 Replies latest jw friends

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Candidlynuts-She's our Girl!!!!!! Go Candy!!!

• Valis
    Valis

My vote is split between FMZ and the sexy Sixofnine...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Judge of the Acts & Numbers" class

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Candidlynuts-She's our Girl!!!!!! Go Candy!!!

she has made me smile so many times!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I voted Candidly nuts as the funniest girl on the forum or at least tied with all the other funny girls. There now I won't hurt any others peoples feelings because she always puts a big smile on my face. She has pulled me out of a blue mood so many times with her funny jokes and antics. Your a funny and silly gal Candidlynuts.Thanks for being you. That's why I dedicated this thread to you. I've heard you say a few times that the witnesses never noticed you. They never noticed when you left. Well here is one girl who has noticed you and I know that and I'm sure that many others on this forum have noticed you and love you very much the way that I do. Remember that My little smartass. TEEHEE. OR was it badass. I don't recall! Take care my friend. You are thought of alot. Say hi to your main man for me too. I hope he is doing ok. LOVE RHCP. I hope that I have put a little sunshine in your Day, you deserve it!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

...and a bundle of fun she is too

Brummie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I could vote for a few more (but sorry I don't feel to get into listing)

Lets me just say this to at least emphasis about your choice : I agree with this ONE !!! Candy would be on my liste !

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

her avatar alone always makes me smile or chuckle, and i did notice how funny and sweet she is.

i luv people like that...

• Mulan
    Mulan
    My vote is split between FMZ and the sexy Sixofnine...

Female???

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

voted funny or funny looking?

red you just give me too many openings lmao i'm your sidekick!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Yes, I agree, candidlynuts is wonderful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit