I got my new TV today

by redhotchilipepper 31 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

good point, pope.

To pee on the party more, plasma TV's are supposed to be just as affordable as regular TV's were a few years ago, before plasma's came out. A dramatic price difference!

All that money flushed down the toilet... erum... into someone else's hands.

Regular television sets and monitors are going the way of the dinosaur. Remember digital cameras, and how expensive they once were? When they stopped making my HP camera, it was down to $250... a big difference from the $550 that I paid for it years before. Now you can get the same technology for only about $125-175.00 and dropping. What a waste!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Ok Shamus and Pope: you two dufisus: your just jealous of my TV. I got a smokin deal on it! In five years there will be a better kind of TV because of our awesome technology silly. I'll be ready for that and I'll get a new tv. NA NA na na na. What do you say to that? JIVE TURKEYS!!!!!!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I think your Egos are just hurt because a girl has a bigger TV than you! Thats what it sounds like to me. SHAME ON YOU BOYS!LMAO

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

It has this awesome ZOOM button too. SO I can zoom in on Chickies tata's and Boys buttocks. MMMMM yummy.I was zooming in on Will Smith's bum yesterday. He has one fine @%%. It's nice and full. I'm going to zoom in on Vin Diezel next. OH yeah. I bet you wish you could zoom in on some boobies. NA NA NA NA NA. You can't and I can.LMAO

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    It always turns sexual to a man, almost always

LOL you don't know me to well then. I can turn almost any topic into something sexual. It's more fun that way.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Regular television sets and monitors are going the way of the dinosaur. Remember digital cameras, and how expensive they once were? When they stopped making my HP camera, it was down to $250... a big difference from the $550 that I paid for it years before. Now you can get the same technology for only about $125-175.00 and dropping. What a waste!

That's why I always wait a year or so after something new comes out before I buy one. After the novelty wears off the price always comes down. I really want a plasma tv but no way can I afford one at their current prices.

• wednesday
    wednesday

what did that 42 inch plasma cost? would like to know how the "other side" is living these days.lol

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

$2,500 cdn

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

I Don't think plasmas are going to come down much lower than that!

• shamus
    shamus

You're right! I have envy. Anyone who gets one of those I absolutely do envy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit