Some screenshots from new KH meeting!

by pixel 90 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I hope the roof leaks when the snow melts.  Not to mention the structural problems with the building.  I hope that costs them all their money and then some to fix,

That's something the "local" Cong will have to worry about. "Minor repairs." They won't be getting back any $$$ from "Mother".

Doc

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

When you guys say it looks like a bank, do you mean like a Blood Bank?

-TE

• cappytan
    cappytan
    When you guys say it looks like a bank, do you mean like a Blood Bank?
    -TE

You know, on second thought, it kind of looks like one of those "Urgent Care Centers," one of those non-emergency emergency rooms.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Damn; I thought the current crop of KHs looked generic.

This place looks like an engineering office (and I know what I'm talking about).

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    I notice this sample doesn't include the flagpole.  That must be optional.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

These look really easy to convert to something else should the congregation not pay their "protection" money.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Introducing the ....MacKingdom Hall!!
  • JeffT
    JeffT

I've been in investment real estate since the mid 80's.  This kind of generic structure is easy to sell because it can be put to all sorts of uses.  It also doesn't command much of a sale price for the same reason.  There is absolutely nothing about this to attract anybody's attention.  

The only part of what I saw that might be a money maker down the road is the parking lot.  That first picture has way too much parking for that style of building.  A buyer would want to rip out half the parking lot and put in two more buildings.  And I would buy something with that roof only in an area like Arizona where I wouldn't expect much rain or snow.  

However, I agree, it is now obvious that the WTBS has gone into the real estate business big time, I'm just not sure they know what they're doing.  

• pixel
    pixel

Some more pictures of the video. The complete video is coming soon.

• pixel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit