A Badger's Tail, Episode II

by Badger 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I can't get the C&P option to work, but I want to offer belated hugs for the "YE" comment. What a monumental jerk! How encouraging and/or warm was that?

Oh, yeah---the JWs have LOVE among them to identify ones in their organization---I keep forgetting!

I'm so glad that you "caught on" rather early, and didn't AWAKE! up at 60 or 70 years of age.

Nice to have you here posting amongst your fellow 'postates. I enjoy your comments and also this story.

hugs,

Annie

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

great story.. graphically illustrates that just doing what your supposed to do isnt enough. you gotta be butt kissin the right people too. the years i tried to do everything "right' i was always told " do more" " try harder" " increase your numbers" so i gave up..my all wasnt enough so why try.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Brilliant. Well written and witty.

Your writing is so exciting! It evokes memories of lush orchestral soundtracks, with lots of choiral interludes... ave satani...

I look forward to other chapters.

CZAR

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Just caught up with your bio. What a great read!

Let's just say we have a lot in common! Thanks for your story.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm enjoying you tail immensely Badger. Keep up the good work.

I will have to put popcorn on the shopping list.

Chris

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    CO: You sure have a fine bunch of young pioneers here, brother

YE: Yeah, they turn in a lot of hours, magazines and return visits?except for Badger here; he turns in hours, hours, hours?

LOL (not at you badger)

We had an elder in another hall who a publisher said of him: "He's driven out more people from the Kingdom Hall than Satan himself" - he's still and elder.

It wasn't him was it Badg?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Act II: Dachskampf (Badger?s struggle)
    LMAO!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    I'm glad you made it out my friend. Your intelligence and talents were wasted there.

I second that emotion!!! And, Badg, you are indeed a gifted writer.........enjoying your "saga" very much!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks for sharing so well Badger!

Looking forward to the next installment.

Bryan

• Sassy
    Sassy

Finally got a chance to read through both Episode I and II. Looking forward to the next installment!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit