How do the anointed know they are?

by jayhawk1 45 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Teej... peace to you!

Please... check your email. You've got just WAY too many posts for me to be tryin' to keep up with you on this Board, dear one. I want to answer all of your questions as my Lord permits and not leave you 'wanting', okay? So... check your email.

Hey, Daddy-O! Still love ya! See ya early Fall...

Peace, Teej!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• teejay
    teejay

yo, dark mommmmmmieee...

where arrrrrrrrrrrrrre yoooouuuuuuu......

• teejay
    teejay

dark mommie,

I just spoke with roamingfeline. It made me think of you...

I see that you have gone missing from this thread after quite boisterously barging your way in. It's highly regrettable that you, in your refusal to answer the simple questions that I have put to you, have not taken me up on my offer to expose who the real imbecile is.

Check my previous note, not the one where I was calling for your missing ass. You'll find that I suggested this, your present course of action. Part of me is sorry that you aren't as dumb as you first appeared. I was looking forward, believe me I was, to further interchanges with you. Perhaps another time, down the road.

Hopefully this will be lesson enough for you to keep your juvenile, trashy mouth closed when it comes to topics of which you have absolutely no clue. Hopefully the lesson you have just been taught will serve you best in the real world, helping you to escape more immediate and persuasive exhortations to shut the hell up.

It's one thing to hurl insults... any dumb ass can do that, as you've demonstrated. Backing them up? That's a whole 'nuther thang, stupid. It's a mighty fine thing that one such as you, even in your depths of ignorance, can see the difference.

Take care now, hear?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Teejay... is that YOU? Doesn't SOUND like you...

SJ

• teejay
    teejay

it's me.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Whoa! You pickin' up 'fleas', dear one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit