Before You Leave The Witnesses, You MUST Make New Friends!!!

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

((((kay)))))

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Kay,

Hom skooled huh?

• minimus
    minimus

Just a reminder here......When you realize that you do want to leave the Organization, you MUST prepare for it or else your whole world will fall apart. Make friends with other people. Get out of the Watchtower mindset! It takes time and patience but once you're prepared, it's easy!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Do not worry minimus that is exactly what I have been doing for over 5 years now - even before I joined this board. Also cultivating family relationships that I had neglected - then when I leave (if I ever do) there is no big jolt

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

After I had went back to design school and made a final break from the bOrg, the bOrg didnt appeal to me anymore. My mother trying to pull me back into it just didnt work. I didnt have any jw friends, the relatives who are jws I really dont have anything to do with other than my parents. I found life on the outside to be so much better than on the inside. I could persue my career. I could date who ever I wanted. I could be friends with who ever I wanted. If you want to survive on the outside you have to make a life on the outside first - make plans.

Josie

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie
    the elders told me that the reason im so depressed is because i left the truth. little do they know i finally feel alive.

After I left the Borg, I finally felt I could pursue my own goals and start saving for my future--and not slave away for a publishing/real estate corporation that doesn't compesate life time work on their behalf with even a 401K plan.

The fact is Millions of JW now living will die before this elusive armageddon deal is done. Gillead Graduates and Special Pioneers will be wards of the state or living in sub-poverty standards when they become too old to serve the BORG in that capacity. These people will need what little money they can get from the government all because their organization didn't see fit to provide for their housing and food after they can no longer carry on the full time preaching work. Whosoever does not feed the least of these (full time evangelizers, etc.) does not figuratively feed Jesus and cannot rightfully claim to be either the Faithful or Discreet slave.

YC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit