ALLEYMOM INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Dansk 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dear All,

Marjorie (Alleymom) might not thank us for publishing this news but you all need to know. This wonderfully caring lady has been injured in a car crash. Fortunately, she suffered only a sprained wrist and a fractured elbow - but any car crash is traumatic.

We cannot begin to tell you how we felt when we heard the news. Marjorie has the biggest, kindest heart of anyone we know.

Please join us in sending Marjorie tons of love and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Love you, Marjorie. Please get well soon!

Ian & Claire

• Will Power
    Will Power

Hope you're feeling better soon Alleymom.

Thank goodness it was not worse. Hope insurance is taking care of all the bills.

Will

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

oh No! a horrible experience to go through and we all wish alleymom the speediest recovery and I hope a swift resolution of any insurance claim... Take care, and we hope you are soon fit enough to be posting again...

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Sorry to hear about the accident.

Happy to hear you weren't seriously injured.

Get well soon AM.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Its nice to hear that you weren't hurt too badly. Hope you have a speedy recovery Alleymom.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gosh, poor Alleymom. Car crashes are such frightening experiences. I hope she recovers mighty fast, though, and that this does not put her off cars for good. Thanks, Dansk, for letting us know.

• Seven
    Seven

Alleymom Sorry about your accident. Get well soon.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, dear, Alleymom. Please take care.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm sorry to hear this.

Get better Alleymom!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Take care Alleymom...do alleymom's get into street fights?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit