Kwintestal --- The early years ***Warning - Long and possibly boring***

by kwintestal 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have got to know... what is the story behind your pic?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Just scammed it off the net.

What's the story behind yours?

Kwin

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I was hoping that it was a pic of you or someone you know. That poor kid sure looks pissed!

My pic? It is Alfala from the Our Gang (Little Rascals) series. I like his pic because the girls think he's cute (Makes flirting all the more fun) and the guys are not intimidated by him. Basically the best of both worlds.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

You dog you! I knew I recognised the picture from somewhere.

Ya, the look on the kid's face is priceless! I'd be pissed if someone did that to me. Actually thinking about it, I think I did when the barber cut my sideburns to short. I was trying to grow them out because we just had a special needs talk saying to keep them short. It's a worldly trend to have them long, after all.

Kwin

• Will Power
    Will Power

kwin, your pic reminds me of those guys in the movie Jackass. They'd sneak up behind you and zzuzzzz. Then the other guy would freak, then have a bald spot for the rest of the show. LOL. Then remember what they did in the hardware store !

will

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

We watched that right after our visit to Ontario. We both laughed our arses off! Mrs. Kwin didn't like that they were always getting naked though. Perhaps she feels disappointed with what she got!

Kwin

Argh, images in my head of the guy in the van on the way to the hardware store!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit