Three Questions

by StinkyPantz 30 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

1. Why am I so angry all the time?

2. Where do these ideas come from; or, what is the source of inspiration, creative and otherwise?

3. What the hell do I really want?

CZAR

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Flyin-

I enjoy your posts.

The feelings are mutual

So, let's go with the assumption there IS a God. What would you ask him/her/it?

Czar-

Who would you ask these questions?

I think maybe my initial post is being misunderstood. Think of specific people that you would want to ask specific questions.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    So, let's go with the assumption there IS a God. What would you ask him/her/it?

I'd ask why, if you can make such brilliant beings and such a beautiful universe, then why did you have to make us so imperfect?1) Why'd you make some people beautiful, rich, give them wonderful genetics, families and make everything in their lives so blessed? Then on the other hand you make some people very poor with crummy genes, abusive parents, bad personalities, etc? In other words: what's the point of all the inequity in this world? 2) Why, if people must die, did you make us love each other so much and for it to be so painful to lose people we love? 3) Why, if you were going to allow reality TV, did you allow them to employ such cheesy actors and such god awful over-dramatic musical scores?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    3) Why, if you were going to allow reality TV, did you allow them to employ such cheesy actors and such god awful over-dramatic musical scores?

You are too funny!

• Flash
    Flash
    1. Why am I so angry all the time ?

2. Where do these ideas come from; or, what is the source of inspiration, creative and otherwise?

3. What the hell do I really want?

CZAR

CZAR,

When I had major anger issues a technique called Sentence Completion helped me a lot, maybe your familar with it. Write at the top of a sheet of paper something like - "I am angry all the time because..." or "I am angry because..." and complete the sentence with WHATEVER pops into your head. Write quickly, do not censor anything. Don't worry if it makes sense or not just keep completing the sentence and let the answers flow freely. It REALLY helped me release a lot of my anger and I was better able to work on the rest. I'm sure it would work well with # 2 and # 3 also.

Best Wishes ~ Flash

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

The future me...did you live to regret the choices you're making now? Did being happy now f*(& the rest of your life or was it just an old dub myth that you can't be happy and a good person at the same time? Did you ever develop a loving relationship with your parents? Were you a good parent? (okay, I know that's four)

To my parents....are my choices to believe differently than you really worth losing any relationship we could have? Did you ever love me? Why did you take your pain out on us kids?

To my husband...what was the most beautiful moment in your life? Beyond the anger, how do you feel towards the members of your family who sun you? (And why do you chew your fingernails? LOL

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    what was the most beautiful moment in your life?

When I proposed to you. That dinner was soooo good... I'll never forget it! :)

Beyond the anger, how do you feel towards the members of your family who sun you?
    Sun me? That sounds painful. I am not that angry at them. They are not choosing to shun me, the organization is telling them to. Still...it hurts.

(And why do you chew your fingernails?
    Because these questions make me nervous. :( :P
  • Dawn
    Dawn

OMG......would you two just go get a room?! (LOL)

• missy04
    missy04

HMMMMM, I have quite a few questions that I would like to ask quite a few people.

But I guess the most important ones would be, at least to start with,

1) I would like to ask God for the real truth about a few certain events in my childhood.

2) my parents "I know how much you love me, but how much do you really despise me at the same time??"

3) to God: "Am I a worse person than most others or am I just harder on myself than most?"

Those r just off the top of my head but if I were to think about it more I could come up with lots more.

Oh yah,..to my Beagle doggie and ferret: "When you get that sad eye look, do you really want hugs and kisses or did you REALLY just want my steak??" lol

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    I wonder, why no one ever answers my questions seriously..

that's the sad part. I did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit