Celtics PHOTOS Grand Canyon & Arizona - (Sort of Completed now)

by bisous 17 Replies latest jw friends

• bisous
    bisous

Only a few this time, hundreds more landscape pictures here, software too slow to put lots on, so just general pick of many of best shots, tis ruddy annoying though cos had some other beauties to share.

Hope you all enjoy them, click on any image to enlarge in new window, only take moment or so to view. If you do get a blank picture on the main page, click with mouse anyway, ought to upload no probs.

ONWARD yeeeeee haaaaaaaaa!!

Bestest regards t'll all scallywags, balmpots and mingers.

One cantankerously cheerful Celtic.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

It's a tease thread

• bisous
  • bem
    bem

As always Celtic Your eye for the photos has paid off again! Excellent pictures thank you.

• bisous
  • bisous
  • bem
    bem

I still can't believe I lived in Arizona for thirty years and never seen the Grand-Canyon!! Got to see the Painted Dessert, Celtic hopefully you'll get to see it, and the Petrified Forest awful roads but great scenery.

• bisous
    bisous

well, I have got loads more which I would have liked to have shared with you all, however it is painstakingly slow putting them on using this sites ruddy awful software/uploading program/tool. So that'll have to do for now, my apologies there were many more including the giant cactus plants and red rock country and desert areas and mountain ranges I drove through.

The resort I stayed at was quite gorgeous, in Carefree Arizona. Would recommend anyone to go stay there, you would not be disappointed at the luxuriousness of the place, quite stunning in fact.

Trying to make up my mind where to go to next. Have a RV now, anyone like to come along for a few days vacation, feel free to contact and I'll make arrangements to drive by. California again and Arizona no doubt plus New Mexico and Texas, plus Mexico on a buying trip there. Let me know if you wish to come along for the ride and keep positive, upbeat company and a listening friendly ear if you need it.

Pleasuredome, lets meet up in the next week, plus could go to Seattle to meet up with Steve and Princess in Seattle, you game?

I'm easy, throw the dice to the next destination.

Anyone for teaching me skiing next?

Best regards from the cantankerous Celt.

Mark

• bisous
    bisous

Btw I do have to recommend Grand Canyon Airlines.

For a misely $78.00 you get a 50 minute flight over the Grand Canyon, if the views were not enough, the plane which seats 18, is the most absolutely wickedly bumpy experience as it sways this way and that upon the air turbulence, an experience in life not to be missed in and of itself, bloody friggin fantastic, your stomach will end up in your throat, ruddy great fun, you must do it at least once in your life, thats what I say!!

Bloody WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• avishai
    avishai

Nice. Always having to one up me. Your pics kick my pic's ass from when I was there last year. Damn. Gimme a call when your on your way back this way, dammit. I have a present for ya. If your still down that way, you may want to check out the wigwam motel in holbrook AZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit