Can you stand in court with a silent lamb?

by Dogpatch 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Can you stand in court with a silent lamb?

On November 11, 2003 Howard Kanhe a Jehovah's Witness in good standing was convicted of molesting his daughter, in addition, his step daughter also offered testimony of her molestation but her testimony was kicked out due to the statue of limitations in California. This was used as a basis to mount an appeal of the original sentencing. When the younger daughter made known she was going to press charges her father beat her and afterward her Jehovah's Witness mother kicked her out of the home, she was forced to live in her car till her sisters offered assistance. The mother has since disowned her three daughters (the sisters remain baptized JWs in good standing) remains married to the convicted child molester, goes to court to offer him support and is auxiliary pioneering this month. Last Friday was to be the sentencing hearing and twenty plus Jehovah's Witnesses appeared to offer character statements for the convicted child molester. They were dressed in their best clothes and carried Watchtowers that they studied during part of the court proceeding while giving negative looks to the victims of this pedophile.

This apparently is not a new practice of Jehovah's Witnesses please review this link to see two recent cases in which similar actions by Jehovah's Witnesses occurred.

http://www.silentlambs.org/education/transcripts.cfm

As you see in the

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

sorry, the rest of this...

As you see in the

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

sorry I can't get this to post.

Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

As you see in the Erica Rodriguez case and the Paul Berry Case Jehovah's Witnesses offered character statements for convicted child molesters that remained members of the congregation. There character statements for both men were very similar in which they first identified what a good worker the molester was how honest he was and how some would want him to baby sit their children. It appears home office is coercing members into offering character statements for child molesters as well as offering them a guideline as to what to say. If you were a child molester what better refuge could you have?

Apparently this information was part of the congregation record as well in that Howard Kanhe was disfellowshipped in the early summer of 2002 for confessing to child molestation yet he was reinstated latte summer of 2002 due to his great 'repentance.' At silentlambs we have to wonder how beating your victim when they attempt to press charges qualifies as repentance.

These young women should be supported and we are asking anyone that can to be there at the Riverside District court and stand with them on their side of the courtroom. Up to this point they have stood alone against the intimidation tactics of the local Jehovah's Witnesses. If you can come or support someone else to be there please send a donation to silentlambs. Can you assist with airfare? If so let us know as we have that that would like to be there that need assistance in this regard.

We are asking each person that attends to bring a toy lamb to represent the victims of abuse. IF you wish to send a note of support to these young women you can do so at my email address. we will be glad to see that they get it.

As with all events of silentlambs it is a grass root effort that comes together because people are moved from their hearts to do something. If there was ever a time for this to happen this is one of them. We ask for your help and support to not let these brave women stand alone. If you can attend or help with this in anyway please contact silentlambs as quickly as possible or call 270-703-2257.

Silentlambs

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/80439/1.ashx

I posted part of it and provided the URL to silentlambs.

Not too many posts; not that means someone didn't contact them.

Blondie

http://www.silentlambs.org/education/transcripts.cfm

(see the URL at the top for continuation)

Location of courthouse

Friday, 11/12/04, 8:30 am

Directions

Contact

If you can attend or help with this in anyway please contact silentlambs as quickly as possible or call 270-703-2257.

• avishai
    avishai

I'm looking into it, but I can't drive due to seizures, maybe I could take the train or catch a ride. I live in paradise/chico CA area. I'd love to help, in any way I can.

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Last Friday was to be the sentencing hearing and twenty plus Jehovah's Witnesses appeared to offer character statements for the convicted child molester. They were dressed in their best clothes and carried Watchtowers that they studied during part of the court proceeding while giving negative looks to the victims of this pedophile.

Wow, this was just like the day I went into Court to get visitation modified so that all of my children's visits with their abusive JW mother and stepfather be supervised. Five "sisters" arrived with my ex-wife wearing their sunny print field service dresses, carrying their bookbags and holding Watchtower magazines in front of them like c rucifixes to ward off vampires. It was creepy and disgusting, and a bit humorous. They also had each written letters to the judge filled with lies about me.

The judge saw through the lies and ordered no contact with mom and stepdad until an investigation could be completed, and the judge also ordered NO RELIGION, NO religious meetings, and no that no JW's were to discuss religious things with my kids, period.

The JW's will go to great lengths to protect their cult.

Here is the information and location for the continuance:

Riverside District Court

Address:
    3470 Twelfth Street
    Riverside, CA 92501
    Phone:
    (951) 328-4450
    Directions:
    From Los Angeles: Take the San Bernardino Freeway (10) east to the (215) south to the (91) west (the sign will read "Beach Cities"). Go one mile, then exit on 14th Street. Turn right onto 14th Street. Make a right turn onto Lime Street. Make a left turn onto 12th Street. Court is located at 3470 Twelfth Street. Parking is available at 3535 12th Street.
    From Orange County: Take the (55) Freeway north to the (91) Freeway east. Exit on 14th Street. Turn left onto 14th Street. Make a right turn onto Lime Street. Make a left turn onto 12th Street. Court is located at 3470 Twelfth Street. Parking is available at 3535 12th Street.
    Parking:
    One and two hour parking is available on Main Street.

Court information,

Action Date Action Text Disposition Hearing Type
    11/12/2004 8:30 AM
    DEPT. 52 HEARING ON REMITTITUR ACTIVE
    11/08/2004 8:30 AM
    DEPT. 52 HEARING ON REMITTITUR DISPOSED
    Minutes
    HONORABLE J. THOMPSON HANKS PRESIDING.

COURTROOM ASSISTANT: HRC-H. CHAVEZ

COURT REPORTER: TW-T. WEBSTER

PEOPLE REPRESENTED BY DEPUTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY JOHN HENRY.

DEFENDANT REPRESENTED BY PVT-FRANK WILLIAMS.

DEFENDANT PRESENT.

AT 10:01, THE FOLLOWING PROCEEDINGS WERE HELD:

COURT AND COUNSEL CONFER REGARDING: PERSON TO ADDRESS THE COURT IS NOT PRESENT

HEARING CONTINUED TO 11/12/2004 AT 8:30 IN DEPARTMENT 52 PURSUANT TO STIPULATION OF COUNSEL.

DEFENDANT ORDERED TO RETURN.

BAIL TO REMAIN AS FIXED.

REMAINS REMANDED TO CUSTODY OF RIVERSIDE SHERIFF.

MINUTE ORDER PRINTED TO ROBERT PRESLEY DETENTION CENTER.

Corvin

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

If I were ever called to be a part of a trial where I knew the people envolved, I would without hesitation.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Am I missing something?

Where is the courthouse... California?

Thanks,

Bryan

• Corvin
    Corvin

Yes, Brian. It is in Riverside, California.

I will be there for sure.

Corvin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit