Best Healing... Leave or Stay JWD...

by Confucious 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

A hypocrite in the sense that how can you preach something you know is wrong.

• Corvin
    Corvin

. . . sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name.

This is a therapy and recovery tool for you con, so do what makes you happy.

There are just somethings others will not understand. This is one of them.

As supportive as my Mary is, she does not presume to know what is inside my head and my heart, but she respects me. She knows I come here for support and sharing. It really does transfer posatively into our relationship.

You will never understand the problem of finding just the right pad, but I am sure you do not discourage your gf from using them.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Comments???

Your girlfriend, as well intended as she likely is, won?t be able to comprehend the recovery needed when leaving the WTS.

I like to think of JWD similar as Big Tex mentioned, as a place to heal such as a Halfway House or maybe a hospital.

In a hospital there are some who are badly injured and need years to recover. Others are less severe cases. Some people are healed and never return. Others may have to stop by periodically for follow-up visits for general therapy.

At times some previous patients stop by the hospital to do volunteer work. Others are so emotionally moved by their experience that they dedicate their lives to fighting the very disease which they are survivors of and go on to become a doctor, nurse or a therapist.

Those that stay here at JWD I like to think of as our JWD doctors and nurses. It?s a wonderful gesture to for them to stay here and continue to help the new ones and make the board what it is.

There is no right answer of if or even when to leave JWD. Each person is different. You are the only person who can make the final decision.

For me, I like tidy endings, so I DA?d myself and started to build up a social circle outside of JWD. I still pop in to JWD from time to time, but now I am busy with stuff like Aikido, concerts [Pixies kicked my ass Tuesday night!!! Hi Bavman], work, my marriage, and trying to build up a new circle of friends. I?m having allot of fun and am happier than I have ever been in my life.

My remedy isn?t a panacea for everyone else?s problems. You?ll have to find what is best for you. Sometimes we may have to rest to get better, and other times we may have to engage in physical therapy and go through some pain to get better. Just give it time and keep looking for opportunities to grow.

Be aware of your Self, and harmonize with your Universe,

Paul

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Corvin, that metaphor is... gross! LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit