posting

by teejay 25 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay

You're scanning the board... looking for something good to read. Topics come fast and pages quickly turn. By the time we get home from work, there's 3 or 4 new pages of threads. If not more.

Trying to decide which thread to click on, I think who started the thread matters... who the author is... obviously. We all have our favorites. But do you sometimes look at who most recently posted? Our friends? Does that motivate you, too, like it does me?

If so, whose name do you look for in the "Latest By" column that piques your interest in a thread that you would have otherwise avoided?

• minimus
    minimus

I usually look at the subjects first but posts by Metatron, JT, Blondie Simon, a few nameless "controversial" posters and my "friends".

• Englishman
    Englishman

I just looked at the list and clicked on the author of the thread.

Seems that your reputation precedes you TJ!

Englishman.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

The author is very important for me.

If so, whose name do you look for in the "Latest By" column that piques your interest in a thread that you would have otherwise avoided?

Yeah, that often draws me in as well. I often follow Stefanie around. She's usually up to no good and I like to help

• bem
    bem

Hehe ((((B))) yeah I usually look to see what kinda 'thangs' you and Stephanie are into so I suppose I kinda look for your name.

I usually look for friends posts and or they send me an interesting topic. they know my time is limited on the site cause of work. So it certainly helps having friends that are fast readers.

Dorothy.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

teejay, I have to say I always want to read your comments. I also enjoy reading those of Corvin, Simon and Ang, Satanus, Englishman, Wasasister, Bisous, Gretchen, Mulan, Patio, Blondie, Frannie and well so many. I'll think of more. Lately Lost Reality is getting my attention.

Always Mouthy gets my attention, I can't forget her. Any folks I know who don't like Bush will get my attention.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

((bem))

I hope all is well with you!

(I'm playing hooky from school today).

Flyin-

I agree, LostReality has stepped up with some rather good posts.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

SP

Does this mean you will let me post my brain surgery pic here?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Stef-

NO!! That was really nasty!

(I only have a couple posts left.. well.. cuz I'm naughty, so if I don't respond again, that's why)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

aww man

Well see you at cheers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit