Dr. Phil wants to talk CULTS

by ChakkaConned 64 Replies latest jw friends

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Dr. Phil is looking to talk to people who feel a family member may be involved with a cult. Check it out if you'd like on his website (drphil.com) under "be on the show".

Chakka

• gumby
    gumby

Family Member Belong to a Cult?
    Worried your son or daughter is mixed up with a cult? Do you see a difference in your family member because of a new group they are hanging out with? Is your child being brainwashed by what you think is a cult?
    PLEASE REPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO APPEAR ON THE SHOW!

Back to Be on the Show
    Please fill out this form completely, then click "Send" to e-mail your message to the Dr. Phil show. If you are a registered user, you can log in and your information will populate the form fields.

For information on DrPhil.com's privacy policy, click here.

*Denotes Required Information
    * First Name:
    * Last Name:
    * Street Address:
    * City:
    State:
    Province/Region:
    Zip/Postal Code:
    Numbers only: XXXXXXXXXX
    * Day Phone:
    Evening Phone:
    * Tell us your story

Gumby

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Normally I would say go for it..but doing this would just encourage Dr.Phil to think hes a good human being for making other people feel like sheet.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

I don't think he enjoys making people feel like "sheet". People seek him out for help. Many of these people have real problems which are destroying relationships, lives and children. Phil often has to be tough to get them to acknowledge thier harmful behavior. He is also very careful to only critisize the behavior and not the person i.e. a good person with bad habits - there is a difference. He has also gone far out of his way to help so many people and he has been doing this since long before he ever achieved celebrity status.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

well in that case, im just not a big fan of him...

• Spudinator
    Spudinator

I know tons of witnesses that listen to Dr. Phil like he was "the" expert on human relations. So if his show has a segment dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses you can bet that many will be tuned in to watch.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

how flippin' awesome would that be!!!!

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Here's the dilema...

Who still isn't somewhat caught in the "control" aspects of this cult???? If you're out, and have some family members that still talk to you, than you'll further alienate them by appearing on the show. You'll be labeled a full-fledged "apostate".

Yet, this (IMO) would be the whole point of appearing on the show, to expose the WTBTS contolling ways.

Who here, really has nothing to lose????

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I'm an arrogant A$$ and I still wouldn't do it I have to much to lose, still...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Who he is going to get, then, is ill-informed parents whose kids are just joining in. They will not be able to speak eloquently about the issues. The potential "converts" on the other hand, will have been well - rehearsed. Tough one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit