QUIRKS; what are yours?

by Terry 30 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

I thought of a few more...

I had an eyebrow ring for years and I still feel NAKED without it. It's like I'm not complete.

I HATE it when someone says.."I dont mean to be rude,..but.." ..I always want to say "Well DON'T BE, then.."

I really don't like it in chat when people constantly just reply with "..oic...yah...ic....oh..cool.."

I hate it when men pm you on messenger programs and insist on "BUZZ"ing you to get your attention.

I get upset when anyone brings anything into my room for me. I want to do that.

I hate it when someone knocks, and I say "what" and they think it means they should walk in. I meant "tell me what you want and I'll tell you if you can enter."...(I'm really not a rude person, it's just one of my quirks.)

I hate it when someone says "would you do such and such?" and before you answer, start telling you how to do that.

I don't like it when people put me on the spot..nobody likes that but it really tickers me off.

I really don't like it when someone invites you over and when you are engaged in conversation, they say"OH, wait....the commercial is over....tell me during the next commercial."

I really hate annoying weight loss pill commercials...."I LOST 150 POUNDS IN FOUR WEEKS!"

When someone calls to collect bills and asks for someone else in the house (and I know they don't want to talk to them) I have to mess with them. Once, my mother pretended to speak a foreign language..one that didn't exist..until they hung up on her. The next time they called with a translator, but could not translate.

And I really don't like Britney Spears.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit