Red Sox, Yankees and my Comforter w/ special POWERS - a love story.

by confusedjw 42 Replies latest social physical

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Less than 4 hours to go before the first pitch!

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Confused, you are one hilarious guy! Five stars for you

And here's an extra comforter for extra good luck:

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

Tee-Hee! I love your comforter story too! My comforter has no special powers. It's just wrinkled.

As a native New Yorker, I am expected to back the home team (according to my hubby at least) but nope...I'm just loving all this Sox drama and excitement! I hope they go all the way! The Yanks (the B-I-G money team) have had their fair share of the glory...let those Sox have their year in the sun!

If they spank the Yanks tonight, I'll be hooting and a-hollerin' for 'em to win it all! GO RED SOX!!!!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Thanks SeeIt (gosh where do I get one of those comforters?) and Astro (with that name it will be interesting if you can resist routing for the Astro's if they make it to the World Series)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hate to break it to ya CJ, it isnt your comforter w/ special powers. I have crossed over to the light side. I have begun rooting for the SOX! Went to Monday night football on Monday and gritted my teeth and screamed for the Sox while everyone else watched football. So I do believe it is MY rejuvinated support in the sox that has brought on the winning streak. Go SOX!!! *muah*

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    So I do believe it is MY rejuvinated support in the sox that has brought on the winning streak.

I'll take it and welcome to the *light side*

You were at Monday Night football? Jeez now I'm really getting jealous - Valis and XW are going to be at the Sunday Dallas @ Green Bay game and are going to *show some skin* I think XW said.

1 1/2 hour to first pitch. I better get some more work done and get home!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Great thread and GO RED SOX!!!!!!

I think they'll win tonight, they've already made history by being the first team to tie a 7 game championship series at 3-3 after being down 3-0. This is their year!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Loved the comforter story. I grew up in Bean Town and had desires to play for the Red Sox when I played shortstop at Boston Latin. What a season!

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

So far, soooooo good! Let's hope that "Yankee Magic" is shut down for the night! (Jeter has a puss-face on)

Gotta love that Damon Grand Slam!!!! WOOO-HOOO!

• sandy
    sandy

woo hoo damon just hit another home run!!!!!

I hope the sox break the curse this year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit