Need Help: Braun or Sonicare?

by codeblue 16 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

ok...I got some bad news from the dentist...and am in dental "therapy".....lol...they highly recommend the Sonicare line, but I am so confused. Anybody out there have a good powered toothbrush they would recommend? I am deciding between the two below:

Let the votes come in:

1. Sonicare

2. Braun

*You can get either at Costco...great prices....

Thanks for your help!!!!!!!

Codeblue

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hi, CodeBlue!

I have been using a Sonicare brush (also recommended by my dentist) for a couple of years now and have seen a steady improvement in the health of my gums, which were receding. Hope this helps.

outnfree

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for your input Outinfree............I really appreciate your help!!!!!!!!

I am deciding which to purchase!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Outnfree: which Sonicare model do you have???????

• flower
    flower

I've been using the Sonicare for about a year and I absolutely love it. My dental appts are much easier.

• blondie
    blondie

I love my Sonicare. I never have plaque problems.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Another vote for Sonicare here. My dental visits are so much less painful since then.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Has anyone tried brushing w hydrogen peroxide in the place of paste? Although most of the damage to my teeth had already been done, i switched to hydro-per several yrs ago. It works as well as paste, but doesn't abrade the teeth as paste can. If a person starts using it, he/she should start w using a very small amount, like only one small drop. Maybe that is necesary because it kills all bacteria in the mouth and tongue as well.

S

• codeblue
    codeblue

seems like the vote is: Sonicare...

Now...what model???

• Odrade
    Odrade

Sonicare. I have the old model. I think either are fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit