Info from my still-JW friends...

by TheApostleAK 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

The 1952 WT bound volume hasn't been available for 2 years.......Is there a link between this and the 1952 Anointed article somewhere??? (Check literature dept. publication index if anyones got it here.)

All copies of older books (especially Life everlasting in freedom...)(This book was still widely available from literature depts up to recently) have been sent back to branches to be destroyed. Any thoughts?

Bye for now.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Very interesting....

Just as well I've kept on to my library of WT books!

How've you been AK? Glad to see an old friend back.

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I've been fine, busy with work. U?

Gotta go (Only on once a month). Cya soon.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've been fine.

So you're here periodically, huh?

• OrangeBlossom
    OrangeBlossom

I thought the Society's CD Rom went back as far as 1950 for WT and Awake, would it be in there?

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Yes I am......going now to read some of my WT publications. bye!

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Orange Blossom: Supposedly. How come you search for "Ray Franz" and it only comes up with 2 or 3 hits yet you can find more if you know the publication and issue date....figures.

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

Are you SERIOUS? They are destroying all the pre '50s books??? OMG!!! Now I am never going to be able to show my mother all of the crazy things they've said!!! I guess they realize that people are doing their own investigations, and realizing the truth real fast. Thanx for the post (warning).
    My Regards,
    Joanne

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Settle down!!! Let's just stick with the facts. We aren't witnesses now and sadly we have to follow facts only. AK was just asking is all.

Marilyn

• hippikon
    hippikon

No No No never would they destroy books - If they didn't want people to read them they would sell them to the blind, ship them to New Guinea, but never ever destroy them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit