BERRY GIRLS' NEW HAMPSHIRE SUPREME COURT APPEAL IS FINALLY SET!!!

by loveis 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• simplesally
    simplesally

I know Paul Berry and he told me his version and it always stank............it made me question him.......I hope he sinks

• loveis
    loveis
    I know Paul Berry and he told me his version and it always stank............it made me question him.......I hope he sinks

Well, he's pretty well already sunk as far as humanly possible...in jail for 56 to 112 years (his appeal was denied in 2002), which means he will be 100 years old when eligible for parole/release. This civil case is not primarily about him, but about the WTS and its response and policies. IIRC, Paul Berry was originally named as an individual defendant in the civil suit in addition to the WTS, but the judge dropped him from the suit because an applicable statute of limitations had run. This may be one of the issues being appealed, see above. Paul Berry is listed in the oral argument listing as a "pro se" respondent (one who files his own brief with the NHSC without a lawyer's assistance), so evidently Holly and Heather are asking for him to be put back as an individual defendant. Why, I don't know; the man can't possibly have any significant money or assets (except for maybe making 10 cents an hour scrubbing toilets in prison), but then maybe, for them, it isn't about money but about "sending a message" and helping others in similar situations.

• loveis
    loveis

bttt

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i just hope some strong apostates are helping in this case to burn the wt's rebuttle. lets' hope the court is sick and tired the wt bullshit. and slams them. john

• loveis
    loveis

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit