Pastor Russell and 1914

by Kenneson 61 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

So Brad tell me, do you expect me to preach to a junkie on the streets and because he doesn't accept my brand of Christianity that I should just lie in the streest with him fellowshipping until the Kingdom comes? How absurd!!!

The gist of the plan is that the Lord is callling those who would make up his government, those who would rule over the world of mankind. Not everyone is called, not everyone will listen, that's okay, because it's only a little flock. When that class is complete, THEN and ONLY THEN< will the Lord turn his attention to the rest of mankind in the Kingdom. What part of that don't you like???

As to your family? I'm sorry you have it rough, but don't blame me! I lost famioly to the organization too, nieces and nephews I haven't seen since they were in diapers. Can't do anything about that, I'm not crying! out of sight, out of mind! I'll see them in the Kingdom, then we can play catch up!

As to my saying anything nice to anyone here, who here has aid anything nice to me? You expect me to just sit back and say nothing? not defend myself? Hardly!!!

RR

BTW - your scenario is wrong. The Bible Students didn't get me of of drugs and booze, I was already off of them.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

RR,

I was actually implying that probaly both JW's and Bible Students helped you in that, since you didn't say that specifically, since I regard them as equally controlling in a negative nature.

As far as the junkie scenario goes, I find it interesting that you SEEM to be comparing people who don't listen to you here as comparative to junkies, but that's your judgment to make, not mine. I don't accept it.

However, I would hope that you wouldn't "preach" to a junkie on the street. I would hope that you would show compassion to him and let him know that you are willing and able to help him, IF HE WANTS IT, and more imporatantly, HOW HE NEEDS IT. A junkie is not a junkie simply because he does drugs. Taking drugs from him would not heal him. The disease would go much deeper than that.

You said: As to my saying anything nice to anyone here, who here has aid anything nice to me? You expect me to just sit back and say nothing? not defend myself? Hardly!!!

I hate it when I can't say it without sounding sarcastic, but I honestly can't think, at the moment how to say it any differently than this, so I apologize in advance for the sarcasm......... Pastor Russell and the boys who taught you forgot about Jesus' Golden Rule, did they?... GEEZ!!!! You musn't be nice to too many people if you are only nice to those who are nice to you.

Brad

• RR
    RR
    I hate it when I can't say it without sounding sarcastic, but I honestly can't think, at the moment how to say it any differently than this, so I apologize in advance for the sarcasm......... Pastor Russell and the boys who taught you forgot about Jesus' Golden Rule, did they?... GEEZ!!!! You musn't be nice to too many people if you are only nice to those who are nice to you.

Perhaps you need to read some of the harsh words that Jesus had to ay to his peers in his day.

This is my last post on tis subject, I'm not going to entertain it any longer! hav a good life!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

RR ; yopu have a very pridefull haughty attitude. and i don't think i need to tell you what the bible says about that. your saying that you only assocate with concerated christians. is just a cheap cop out. just a jw tactic that you think your a christian and i'm not, using different words. and no i don't think your my brother, imo anyone that goes out on a limb to defend any religious org. man, church etc. in the manner as you do , doesn't put his trust in christ first. but trusts in a man or org first. to guide him the way you defend ctr is no different than a jw defending the wt. it's very clear and i'm sure everyone here can see that. your story about your childhood in the bx don't faze me. i did all that stuff back in the 70's, but i grew up and became a good citizen. talking with me won't remind you of the savage skulls,fordham baldies or black spades. inviting me to a bible student convention , is like a jw inviting me to the kingdom hall. i know the whole program. i ask a few questions and i get bombarded answers i would have to do years of research to test when i was a kid in the 60's and 70's the jw's tried to ram their shit down my throat. i knew it was all bullShit from the word go. but couldn't prove it. btw i lucked out when my dad became a jw. i was just about old enough not to have to go that much. thanks mom. when i started researching the wt about 5 years ago. it was mostly russells, and rutherfrauds, teaching . that told me straight out these people are nothing but cheap jive ass niggers. you know the type don't you. i spent a few weeks at the 42nd street library reading studies in the scriptures, and old wt's . before i had a computer. ctr was some great con man. even the wt today still glorifies him. my dad didn't want any part of any of the research i did. even the wt today knows better than to quote anything more than a few lines from ctr. they know it's all old light, and old light is nothing more than darkness. no RR i don't desire any longer to talk with you or meet you . it would be like trying to reason with a jw in reverse or in a time warp just like talking with some jw from romania, that is still following the teaching of rutherford, since thoses were the last wt books they recieved once the iron curtain fell. it's great to have you here on this forum, for rersearch purposes, as you have so many old books. your idolization of the so called bible student is a whole other story. wishing you freedom in christ. john

• shotgun
    shotgun

The Jesus radio call in program

Goodmorning, on line two we have Brad from Canada..go ahead Brad

Brad: Yes Jesus I was wondering why so many people are confused about the measurements of the Pyramids and how they pointed to your return...ya know how the length in inches of the inner chambers and passageways held the secret.

Jesus: What's an inch? Is that like a cubit, I've run into this measurement problem before with a guy named Noah. Gave him a two week project and he went way over budget and took forever to complete a little boat idea we had. You do realize that we use metric in heaven. I'm surprised you didn't know that, it plainly states a day is as one thousand years in the inspired word, we cleary use multiples of ten especially as ten is an earthly number while twelve is heavenly.

Brad: Damn that's so plain to see once you said it, what about money. What is a million dollars equal to?

Jesus: One penney in comparison as it holds no value in heaven.

Brad: Can I borrow a penney.

Jesus: Sure, just wait a minute!

Brad: Doh!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

So Brad tell me, do you expect me to preach to a junkie on the streets and because he doesn't accept my brand of Christianity that I should just lie in the streest with him fellowshipping until the Kingdom comes? How absurd!! i didn't see brad say anything about preaching to junkies in the street , tho i think jesus did preach to the lowest of low in his time. so i guess your not much of a foot ste4p follower of jesus? are you. or was it you were calling me and others here junkies. that's what i think you were trying to say. then you go into that 144k idea that they will be rulers with christ. come off it didn't russell first say the 144k were allready choosen, then changed it , to the door is just ajar till 1910 or 1914. all this was bullshit the harvest peroid was supposed to be from 1874-1914 40 years right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did the great tribulation happen in 1905-07 or 1910-12 ? NO it didn't russell your idol was still throwing around the 1844 date as the proof the the ten virgins. russell was so wacked out that he first added 30 years , the time jesus lived before baptism to 1843-44 to come up with 1874 then tryed every possible combo to get 1872 73 74,75 ,76,78, to work out just like miller he fell on his face. even before he started the zions wt publishing co.don't forget the time a fews stones fell from space 1829or 31 that russell said was bible proof that the sky and the heavens were falling. RR your starting to become anal retentive. with your research you know everything i posted is true , even if i got a few dates wrong, or misapplied 1874 to 1881, i think you better quit before me and some others start posting some of russells writing. i'm sure you don't want to look like a jw's denying 1925 never happened. foolish....

• RR
    RR
    i think you better quit before me and some others start posting some of russells writing. i'm sure you don't want to look like a jw's denying 1925 never happened. foolish....

You'll get your wish in about .... er 1.43 hours, at midnight, I'm on hiatus.

Let me tell you something johnny boy, I have always been conservative when it comes to who I fellowship with. For five years my only friends were the Savage Skulls, Dirty Dozen and the Javelins. For ten years my only friends were the JW's, and for the past 12, my only family are those of the Bible Students. Do I have "worldy friends"? A handful, people I have known since my childhood, whom I still occassionally fellowship with. But even in all their worldiness, they are way above your I.Q

As to teh Bible Students convention ... man ... you have NO idea what goes on at them. Ask Geln, he recently visited one and he never got bombarded.

So you have a good life and watch out for any stray bullets.

RR

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

R.R.,

Enjoy your break. But do come back. You've been posting a long time and you have helped me to a better understanding of the Bible Students, even if I don't always agree.

• sf
    sf
    So you have a good life and watch out for any stray bullets

Oh that's nice. Threaten his life then go on hiatis. Smooth move.

Your hiatis speaks volumes. You just couldn't handle the truth.

You have no clue about what johnny is really about. You refused to take the time...so you just end up running away.

Again...NICE THREAT. Isn't there a rule here about such threats? Oh but wait...you knew that. That's why you ran!

Trust me RR, it has been duly noted.

my only friends were the Savage Skulls, Dirty Dozen and the Javelins

Give them my regards!!

sKally, Hells angel klass

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

sf skally : rr ; don't impress me in any way , i gave him my phone number in pm. he didn't even have the balls to reply you have spoken to me in person let him know what he's in for . he can call me 1800-COLLECT maybe that girl in the commerical with the big breats will distract me.i show false teachers no quarter. and how polite i can be setting him up like a house of cards he's already a broken man, with my limited knowledge he will be lucky to last @30 minutes with me. once i start i give him 10-15 minutes. before he hangs up the phone. and cries to the bble student that let him clean the toilet, and stock some books he's being persecuted. i'd'e love to talk to him about the invention of the FERRIS wheel. oh crap i didn't do that reasearch yet was it at the world fair in 1880's ? lot's of russells prophecies were forfulled at that fair. bet P.T BARNUM . was there also. saying a sucker is born every day!!!!!!! i give up. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit