Are we heading for III World War?

by abiather 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• abiather
    abiather

The leaders of Russia, Germany, France and Ukraine are slated to meet in Minsk (the Belarusian capital) tomorrow to discuss a Ukrainian peace plan! Some countries such as Hollande believe there is going to be a “total war.” When they met last year in the same place, they had put forward a peace plan (a ceasefire, withdrawal of artillery, prisoner exchanges and other concessions) that were never fully implemented! And Putin is already in a belligerent mood, saying His country will not take “ultimatum” (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11399687/Ukraine-crisis-talks-latest.html; http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/putin-will-not-accept-ultimatums-over-ukraine-kremlin-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=78095&NewsCatID=359) With the conflict now at a potential tipping point, more than a million people have fled their homes.

US has many other worries too. Besides escalating tension with Russia over Ukrain, there are terrorist outfits like the ISIS, hackers, the accelerating impacts of climate change, and the outbreak of infectious diseases … (all cited as GLOBAL THREATS in US President Barack Obama's national security strategy document. (http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/06/politics/obama-national-security-strategy-document/) 

I believe everything will end in III World War that’s looming over the world now.

• Perry
    Perry

It wont end there, but it will be devastating:

the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third part of men killed - Rev. 9;18

The death of 1/3 of humans is just sort of Act I as opposed to WW III. I suspect this event will usher in the rule of someone who will come to be known as the Anti-Christ. Then real evil begins.  King Jesus will defeat the Antichrist when Israel invites him back:

“For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.” (Matthew 23:39)

• abiather
    abiather

Perry,

I had exactly what you said in mind.

End will not come unless anti-Christ arrives first. The most important feature of anti-Christ is that he will sit down in the most holy place [claim of appointment from God]. This is called throughout scriptures, the abomination of desolation. False prophecy is its hallmark. Latest in the series is about Egypt which has been portrayed as an ally of the “South King,” but it is going to be an ally of the North King. (http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/02/09/egypt-appreciates-russia-support-and-wants-build-closer-relations.html; http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/Russian-President-Vladimir-Putin-in-Egypt-to-meet-leader/articleshow/46180310.cms) As ex-JWs, we all know very well who the anti-Christ picturizes! That means we are in the Last Generation, very close to WW III.

Mark 13:14-20: “But when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION standing where it should not be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. ….For those days will be a time of tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning of creation which God created, until now, and never shall. And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect whom He chose, He shortened the days.”

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Putin is a brinksman.  He loves to puff his chest out.  His posturing is just as much for the Russian people as it is for the West.

It is a precarious situation in Ukraine but the economic impact and subsequent internal unrest that full blown Russian involvement in Ukraine would threaten is a massive hold on Putin.  Don't underestimate how used the Russians have got to Western goods, a consumer driven society and financial growth.  Sure, the wealth is not distributed anywhere near equally, corruption and crony-ism is widespread in politics but few want to go back to queuing for bread.

• DJS
    DJS
    It's so nice to have a bit of comedy with my morning coffee.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This thread sounds like how I imagine the GB meetings would be

• abiather
    abiather

DJS,

With all the approximate 17270 nuclear weapons (that are in stock with different countries—may be even more) to go into full-scale use, comedy can easily turn into whatever you may prefer to call!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    Abiather - nuclear weapons act as a deterrent. Just about the only people crazy enough to use them are muzzie fundamentalists like Iran. Thankfully every time Iran progresses in nuclear projects Israeli fighter planes bomb the facilities.  
  • DJS
    DJS

Abiathar,

The comedic part of this is that you and Perry are using definitive statements about bible prophecy. You clowns aren't even qualifying your grandiose statements with words like 'appears,' or 'suggests'. 

Recap: For about 2000 years people like you have been making definitive statements regarding the nonsense written in Revelation and other parts of the bible. That's 2000 years. Those making such bold, definitive statements that they - and only they -knew what all of this nonsense meant have to, by now, number in the millions. And guess what Abiathar?

They have all been 100% ….. (drum roll please)…. completely, unequivocally and totally. .. Wrong. They aren't simply merely dead; wrong, they're really and sincerely dead wrong. Ok, most of them ARE dead, but that's not the point.

And people like you always had something to support their delusional, narcissistic rants. Replace nuclear weapons with the plague, the fact that half of all children died before they were 5, with the failure of the crops, the famine, the drought, the warring mongrels from the neighboring clan/cave/community. Whatever.

But please do not stop because of me. I'm working on my second cup of coffee and this is entertaining.

BTW, Jack and Rexella called; they want their prophecy back. If I'm not mistaken, Van Impe Ministries has a copyright on all King of the North prophetic identification.

• galaxie
    galaxie

The machinations of war have zilch to do with ancient writings. The same talk and expectant excitement circulated during the Kennedy / Cuba missile crisis,the buzz was jehovah will step in, result; no world war lll and no sign of jehovah.  The situation was negotiated and calmed by the human means.... no woo woo!!

The current ongoing situation will have an outcome, we all can only hope it's positive . The certainty is whatever it is ,it will be down to men who have the power and means. Ancient texts taken as prophecy by those who give creedence to such , are fanciful nonsense with no bearing on the outcome . To make a correlation imo is senseless. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit