silent lambs has failed..

by the mole 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• the mole
    the mole

if any one has been a regular such as i have in the silent lambs site you will have noticed it has changed for the worse..as of last week i decided to withdraw from my membership...the site was designed by bill to vent, explain and devulge abuse that we have witnessed or experienced..as in my case as a former m.s i had seen two coverups in my hall...the parents to afraid to go to the police and the elders screaming jehovah will leave them if they tell on the org is the crime i had to bare with..so i spoke up and left the org...silent lambs was for that reason...NOW. it has mutated to a cheap lowlevel site for apologist and non witness who want to argue on unrelated topics..to top it off bill has given the site to an editor who is so silly and more involved than the participants why bother anymore....to bill..you lost your way...

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I haven't been on that site for some time. I'm sorry to hear that.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

What do you mean he has 'given the site to..."

does that just mean he has someone else diting the site and moderating it?

That's not uncommon.

Rev

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    it has mutated to a cheap lowlevel site for apologist and non witness who want to argue on unrelated topics

I don't see what you are talking about. What specifically are you pointing at? Check it out for yourself...

http://www.silentlambs.org

• avishai
    avishai

There has been a lot of arbitrary editing on the guestbook that does'nt seem to be bill's style. I was edited for something ON Topic, with the editor saying i was needlessly arguing off topic. There was nothing untoward on my post either, and if you read my posts from a few years ago they were WAY worse.

• avishai
    avishai

However, silentlambs has already done tons of damage. It will only "fail" if we become complacent ourselves in this fight.

• shamus
    shamus

Sorry to say, Mole, I believe in Bill Bowen.

Unlike you and I, he stood up to the WTBTS, came out in the open, and still exposes it to this day. What have I done? Nothing. What have you done? NOTHING.

Don't throw stones in glass houses.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    Sorry to say, Mole, I believe in Bill Bowen.

Unlike you and I, he stood up to the WTBTS, came out in the open, and still exposes it to this day. What have I done? Nothing. What have you done? NOTHING.

Don't throw stones in glass houses.

Well, I don't know if that's fair either. How do we know what the mole has done? Rev

• Mulan
    Mulan
    to bill..you lost your way...

Yes, I think so. It was a great thing in the beginning, and he has done some wonderful things.

• Simon
    Simon

I think that, unfortunately, some people were allowed to influence things for their own agendas and tried to hijack silentlambs for their own twisted reasons. Having had some unpleasant experiences with one of the people concerned I can honestly say that "nuts" doesn't even come close.

This alienated what should have been the logical and willing support base IMO (the exJW community).

It was good and should have continued being great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit