Revelation Book

by oscar 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RR
    RR
    What does everybody think of the revelation book it is the red one,I am breezing thru it at the moment I can't believe how deep it is and thier explanation for each scripture.

BUHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

RR

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

He really thinks that John was smoking or popping something that made him hallucinate. It could be.

That bottle gourd plant was some good shit Maaaaaan.

• Brummie
    Brummie

He really thinks that John was smoking or popping something that made him hallucinate

Do you think thats why he was in prison? Maybe that stuff was illigal on the isle of Patmos?

Brummie

I am, of course, kidding.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

What a waste of paper and ink!

• AlanB
    AlanB

I am intregued now.... what were the revisions they handed out, were they reprinted editions or did they include a suppliment, does anyone have a copy or detail as to what thie was?

A

• Carmel
    Carmel

Abaagail, that is only One of the requirements that has been fulfilled. There are dozens of others, but none having to do with Witlessism.

carmel

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    I can't see how anyone can honestly believe these explanations.

Welll, BluesBrother sheepishly raises his hand. At I believed it enough to conduct group studies three times over.. I knew that one could not prove what Revelation meant but I figured that it was just a part of the overall concept , that I did believe. So if the clever and 'spiritual' men at the G B said so, I was prepared to accept it.

It was 1995/1996 when I last studied it. There were no revisions then this side of the Atlantic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit