To Sassy and others that know we are vacationing

by codeblue 14 Replies latest social current

• codeblue
    codeblue

...We are still in Orlando....patiently waiting out the affects of Ivan to go to PCB. We know they have no power up there and there are no flights available....so we have to stay here for a while.

I am glad Steve and Joy survived with minimal damage to their home. We just called them, and got the answering machine!!!

Here's hoping we can get up there and enjoy the beach, but not sure if it will be a reality. The 60 mile an hour winds are still going as well as the tornados.

Sassy, thanks for caring, you are a sweetie!!!

Codeblue

P.S. Should have went to Hawaii for our vacation (sitting here crying my eyes out......)

• Mulan
    Mulan

They have no electricity. If you have their cell number, you should be able to get through, unless the battery on that is used up.

Glad you are all right. I think they will have a lot of work to do in the next few days, cleaning up outside, and Steve's rentals too, so you guys might be able to help with that. I wish I could go help.

• kls
    kls

CodeBlue i had no idea you were on vacation in Florida. Geez , i am so glad to hear all is well and hope what vacation time you have left you can enjoy.

• Special K
    Special K

Codeblue

Here is my shoulder codeblue. You can cry on me., okay. (hugs)

Special K

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

(((CB)))

Keep safe!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks CB.. I was worried.. I am glad you are all ok!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Mulan not too sure when we will be able to fly up.....no flights available.

Also, since NOdenial and I have Jw family and friends there.....whenever and IF we get to visit with Steve and Joy it will be incognito.

I hope you understand. Thank you.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sassy:

Thanks for your recent concerned pm.

I hope my son is ok...........he is in a serious tornado area....I HOPE I get to see him.

Would be nice to see Steve and Joy, cause they are like family to me too...

love ya Sassy...many hugs to you,

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sassy:

I hope my son is ok...........he is in a serious tornado area....I HOPE I get to see him.

Codeblue

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sassy:

Codeblue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit