Anyone from uk?

by villastu 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

Villastu,

I am originally from your area. I attended a hall near the center of Brum until I was 10 years old. I have been to Villa Park several times but only on a couple of occasions did I see a ball kicked there. I used to commute across town for a long time and worked near Aston. We used to use the restaurant at Villa when we had important customers.

Sorry, not my favorite city, have spent most of life moving further and further away.

3rd

• kls
    kls

Hello , i am not from the UK but just wanted to say welcome.

• El blanko
    El blanko
    I used to commute across town for a long time and worked near Aston.

Aston is the pits

Shame really, as parts of the city are beautiful. The Lickey Hill area especially.

Hi btw

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Hi villastu,

Glad ya made it to the board - Welcome!!

I'm not a million miles away, in sunny Nottingham. Spent a whole lot of my life sat in traffic round Birmingham!!!!

Cheers,

Bull!

• sleepy
    sleepy

Bet you wished you never said you were from Birmingham.
    Actually Birmingham has really improved lately, the new Bull ring is amazing and I like the canal district.
    I went to Wolverhampton once , now that was bad.

• anglise
    anglise

Welcome Villastu

Another UK'er here but further south.

Had quite a few in our old cong move down from Wolverhampton area though (does that count)???!!!

Anglise

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Top of Scotland, turn left...

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

up the villa!

• frogit
    frogit

Hi villastu

I'm from the UK (England) and sometimes do maintenance work in and around Birmingham, I try to avoid the place, I hate the M6..

Take Care and welcome

frogit

• AlanB
    AlanB
    I have been to Villa Park several times but only on a couple of occasions did I see a ball kicked there.

Yes, thats the Villa !!

I am not from Birmingham but am only 45 Mins away.

A.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit