newbi

by sometimeleft 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sometimeleft
    sometimeleft

HI - I"m new to this though I've been reading it for some time.I"m 57 my wife have been with the wtbts for too long 18 ys (aproximatelly ) have two sons - one was baptized one was not but all are out of it for a couple of yrs now - glad we're out .

Anyways - just wanted to say hi - this site has been good for us especially me - talk to yu guys later

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi Sometimeleft,

Welcome to JWD!

Flyin'

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Welcome!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome sometimeleft and family

You are very enthusiastic about being here as you've submitted three threads all with the same information. LOL I deleted two of them which had no replies to them. You'll get used to how the forum works as time goes on and I look forward to hearing more from you. Has your wife registered too? I hope so!

Kate

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Welcome to the board!
    I hope you learn as much here as I have!

CountryGuy

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi sometimeleft! Welcome and thanks for that short but sweet good news story with a happy ending!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

So glad you are all free and benefiting from this site as most of us are. I'm sure we will all benefit from your presence here as well.

--Merry

• garybuss
    garybuss

Welcome! When you feel like it, please tell your JW story.

My name is Gary Busselman, I live near Sioux Falls South Dakota USA. I quit Witness activities in 1974 and I was a believing walkaway for 18 years until the Witnesses people started to shun me in 1992. Then I became a Witness researcher and vocal exposer. Since I was already being shunned, I had nothing to loose.

I have 4 adult sons. Two are Witnesses along with parents and inlaws and extended family. My father is a second generation Witness. They are true believers and captives of the concept. GaryB

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome. Yes, it would be interesting to hear your "Yearbook" experience out of the org.

Guest 77

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello and welcome. Glad you took the step to post. We'd like to hear more from you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit