I went to the assembly today, fun!

by jwbot 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• Englishman
    Englishman

So nice to see the sisters in modest skirts.

Nice pics!

Englishman.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I hope I am taking what Valis said the wrong way.

Englishman: I would have worn my miniskirt but I forgot to shave my legs!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

It doesn't look like Valis comments were directed to JWBot, but it got me thinking.

I have friends who went to this assembly on Sunday to keep peace with their families. It gives their families reason to NOT shun them. I think they are doing the right thing.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I'm glad I got to see the pics before you took them out. Your family looks really nice, and I'm happy for you that they are being really nice to you. None of this is easy for anyone of us, and sometimes we do things to make them happy that don't really mean anything to us. I still get dragged to assemblies and still go to meetings sometimes--the family would freak if I didn't. I see no reason to get all bent out of shape over it, I don't believe in it anymore, but until they find out about that, they still talk to me. I know it's conditional, but what are you gonna do, right?

I don't know what happened with your family before, jwbot, but it sounds like you are really happy they are at least talking to you now, so that's good. Thanks for sharing!

• dura-luxe
    dura-luxe

Wow, that brings back memories. I love the "evil man" to the left of your eyebrow.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

By the way jwbot, your friend Jenn is definitely a apostababe too!!!

No Apologies

• sozz7
    sozz7

send me too sleep just looking, i always thought there was an element of entertainment missing, even if only at half time, should be a dj or comedian, u know get the bar open that knida thing, if they did have their new world, how feckin borin would that be, better to have a short but fun life, haha

• sozz7
    sozz7

oh yeah and 'itsallgoodnow' your lovely (smile)

• jwbot
    jwbot

sozz, I am thinking an open bar would do quite well there.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

dude that almost looks like the inside of the assembly hall in Memphis, except i think it's all blue on the inside.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit