Serena Williams (Dishonors) American Flag!

by Voyager 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis
    Thats just the kind of reply expected from you. Are you saying that (no) subjects (ever) get repeated on this forum? I suggest that you get a grip. Are you saying that someone out there may not have seen it? Do you only care about what (you) have seen before? What about others Scully-Chick?

I think Scully is saying that you don't need to mention her by name to support some inane post and have to deal with the reactions you are bound to get because of posting said inanity. Or to even imply that she or Simon or any moderator should be dealing with something as insignificant as this. This is a dumb subject and really isn't even applicable in international situations where you don't have formal national ceremonies. Nor are we talking about how US citizens treat their home or business flags. One would assume in matters of international sport and unity all that ultra formal flag bullshit would go to the wayside. Hence, some flag protocol put to the side for the sake of what one might call a reasonable and pleasant international affair.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Voyager
    Voyager

Valis

That is only your opinion. A forum exists on (many) views and opinions, not just yours or Scully's.

Sincerely

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Scully--(chick)

WTF!

• Valis
    Valis
    We are trying to help Simon and Skully and the other Moderstors, but if what we post is only going to be insulted by those who feel their (opinion) of our information is so high and mighty that all they can do is trash us, then they are actually working against Simon and the moderators--by turning us away.

I was only trying to do what Simon has told me to do---and that is---do the best you can!

who is we and who is us? How is posting inanity doing what Simon told you to? How is anyone diagreeing with your inanity trashing us? And why the final switch back to "you were only doing what you were supposed to do" fit in?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Voyager
    Voyager

Stefanie

Yeah, I know what you mean Stefanie. Being called Voyager (dude) was not appreciated either.

Thanks, I agree

• boa
    boa
    Scully--(chick)

Thats just the kind of reply expected from you. Are you saying that (no) subjects (ever) get repeated on this forum? I suggest that you get a grip. Are you saying that someone out there may not have seen it? Do you only care about what (you) have seen before? What about others Scully-Chick?

Get serious---the 144,000 has been discussed on this forum 100 times.

Have you memorized all those Scully-chick?

If not--go read them.

No offense buddy, buddette, whatever erm...Voyager....but I've never seen anyone grow cahones as fast as u! I mean, captain appeasement to captain big ones in like, 2 seconds flat! Not trying to flame u eh (notice....no.....nasty......names ) but I really was erm...*intrigued* boa......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit