Disfellowshipped at 85!

by Voyager 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• toreador
    toreador

What!!!! Is there another Farkel in the house?

One of them is enough Devils.

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

What is a Farkel? Sounds like the cross between a salad tong and a late night swim.

• sf
    sf

Again, I fully concur with your post-post in this this thread.

I got out right before I became an "adult".

As I see it, as an "adult", there are absolutely no excuses...to continue living a life governed by killers of its flock.

sKally

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

So in another words, sKally, you are condemning about 90% of us here on the board, because we at one time were members of the BORG???

You're painting with a mighty wide brush....

No Apologies

• Panda
    Panda

Dear Devils Advocate, You know I was thinking the same thing about this guy. And I also wonder if his attitude was more of an ego trip or narcissism? Welcome to the forum and please do not keep your opinions to youself.

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

Thanks for the kind words Panda, and don't worry, I won't keep silent if there's something worth saying.

The one thing that sticks out (at least to me) about this old guy is how we are supposed to feel sorry for him now that he's alone. I'm sure it was tough for him to lose his wife, but suicide shows how deeply entrenched in the LIE they both must have been. And, I'm sure they didn't bat an eye when someone else was disfellowshipped, shunned, abused, or died as a result of the blood issue. I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who's hand gets bitten by the dog they've been feeding.

• Devils Advocate
    Devils Advocate

Skally -

At least there's a couple of us here who understand the mechanics of honest reality. No Opinions doesn't want to be painted with your wide paint brush and he definately doesnt like the blood red paint I bring to the table. Pretty soon he'll object to the brand of paint thinner we use.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit