Rutherford's Sex Life

by Leolaia 48 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

Many years ago, I studied with a former colpourter that worked for Da Judge. He greeted my pioneer partner and me with these words, "Judge RUtherford made my wife leave me!!!!" He pronounced Rutherford with a long U sound.....He was extremely angry that Judge RUtherford recommended that the man's wife leave him because he was not as zealous as she thought he should be. He then told us that "Judge RUtherford was having an affair with his wife!!" We really didn't believe it and thought he was just a disgruntled old man angry that his wife left him alone......But now I do believe he was telling the truth!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

larc...I think the person you mention is a member of this forum. Farkel, larc, cyberguy, everyone else....Thanks for the info, which is all new to me, and I look forward to updates.

• larc
    larc

The update is here. Farkel started a new thread with the whole story. Be sure and take a look.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wow, I'm glad I started this thread. I thought it was dead and then, lo and behold, new revelations!

Here is Farkel's update:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/77915/1.ashx

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Someone told only four people attended his funeral - what four persons?

• minimus
    minimus

Larc, Farkel, Berta & Leolaia.

• reina
    reina

Lets talk about masturbation unclean and discouraged or a mean to survival until sex ?

• Genesis
    Genesis

Were all WTS president Players or what ? What a bunch of hypocrital b@st@rd. My former friends still in the WTS are in their 30s and still virgin to be pure while their presidents are fornicating ! Disgusting, they deserve to die for such conduct and double standards.

They have broken so many lifes by many ways, disfelloshipping,guilt-trip,double standards, no education, mind control etc.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit