Am I a dork for loving Bob Saget?

by Nancy Drake 32 Replies latest social entertainment

• little1
    little1

Things are really slow in Wisconsin, eh?

If even Wilbur looks good, you need to get out more often! But if you had said Mr. Ed was the one you were hot for I would have to say you were beyond help....

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

little1,
    I think I just have a weakness for dorky men.

But YES, things are MOLASSES in Wisconsin.

• gumby
    gumby
    But I also had a thing for Wilbur from Mister Ed

I had a thing for his wife....the little well figured blonde!! If woulda been Wilber.....I'd a spent a whole lot more time in my bedroom with her than staying out in a barn all night with a damn talkin horse

Gumby

• micheal
    micheal

YES

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

YES

• micheal
    micheal

hey sheila, your "yes" was bigger than mine. I will have to change that

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Am I a dork for loving Bob Saget?

Yes.. but I am in love with Jim Carrey... Some think I'm weird for it. Look at him though:

<swoons>

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well Michael I just so happen to HATE Bog Saget with a passion..it was the largest font I thought Simon would allow

• Netty
    Netty

I'm gonna have to go with YES

But very cute topic, now I cant turn the dang red font off

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Full House was one of the most bloody awful shows in the history of television.

I recently installed a gizmo on my TV that filters out all images and audio of the Olsen twins and Hillary Duff, it was expensive but well worth it.

I thought that the voice-overs Bob did that accompanied the home videos on AFHV were hilarious though, especially when animals were involved and he would be the voice of the animal, lol.

Is that a South Park character for your avatar? How could anybody who appreciates the rude genius of South Park also enjoy the sugary sweet cutesiness of Full House?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit