"Telling the Truth Shall Set You Free"

by Farkel 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Steve2, don't try to come off as all civil now. In my mind, you deserved the insult.

In my mind, Steve didn't. Farkel criticizes and insults posters at will. How is he exempt from criticism?

Sylvia

• Farkel
    Farkel

Oh, Steve,

I should have never called you a dipFuck. My bad. I just had a lapse and couldn't think of something worse to say!

Life is good!

Farkel

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well I'll just take this as a lesson to mind my own business then.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: "Because you really criticised Farkel's post, he's entitled to use language that breaks forum rules".

Firstly, you didn't "really criticize" anything. You whined. There is a difference. Then you deflected from the fact that you whined and tried to draw attention to my comments and forum rules which, in this case, were not relevant to your whining. This is a red herring.

Got that? Your criticism of me amounted to whining. You deflection from facts was a red herring.

I have lots of epithets to hurl at you, but because there are these "forum rules" that cowards like you hide behind, I won't.

Loser. (If you have no arguments, you are a "loser". The forum rules don't shield people who have no arguments.)

Farkel

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

come on guys - this is a brilliant post - we dont want it locked

• Farkel
    Farkel

:For a post that's 3 1/2 years old it must be old light.

No sir. It is actually about 10 years old, but the typos are still there!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit