I have peered into the abyss and seen the Watchtower evil !

by Undaunted Danny 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Skull & Crossbones I have peered into the abyss and seen the evil. Skull & Crossbones The Jehovah's Witnesses are diabolical disciples of Satan.They do eat their young and have murdered more innocents than the global terrorists . We have tackled a wide range of topics here,such as wrecked family's and marriages,and their blasphemous gospel of gobbledygook. Let me focus on just one issue: Premature deaths caused by neglect of health care among Jehovah's Witnesses who have no medical plans and health insurance plans due to their subsistence cottage industries like washing windows and part time employment. Then there is the other group who neglect their health care believing in the bogus Watchtower promise that 'any day' they will be delivered into the 'new system'. Without hyperbole as a 3rd generation EXJW,i myself know of hundreds, including many of my own family members who have died prematurely. This is mass murder! Aside from the dashed hopes and dreams,squandering my youthful vitality and my life $avings for a fraudulent cult.In my own case i have diabetes,a colostomy and crooked teeth (didn't need dental braces will get my perfect teeth in the 'new system'), as a direct result of the Watchtower's prophetic promise defaults and blatant lies! The Watchtower say's their Orwellian 'new world order' is a 'spiritual paradise'. They truly are the predatory 'wolves in sheep's clothing'.[Matt.7:15] The public at large must be warned about this deadly cult! I am standing tall as a witness of the Watchtower Holocaust. Any other witnesses out there?

• kls
    kls

I am sorry Danny for your medical problems . The WT has hurt and yes, as you say Murdered people since it was conceived and with all the knowledge we have against it we cannot stop it . The death and toll it has, and does take on one's lives will continue for sometime to come, and the worst part is there really is nothing we can do about it.

• Terry
    Terry

The best proof is the living proof. And Danny is walking, talking evidence.

Brooklyn cosmocrats have a large bill to pay!

Time to collect!!

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

What a waste! 33 years of my life in a destructive religious cult.

My catchphrase:"the anguish and the agony of having to renounce the life-long convictions of my heart".It ain't hyperbole it is a surreal horror show.

Throw the bums out and $upersize it!

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Without hyperbole as a 3rd generation EXJW,i myself know of hundreds, including many of my own family members who have died prematurely

Im sorry,i find that very difficult to believe?

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    Premature deaths caused by neglect of health care among Jehovah's Witnesses who have no medical plans and health insurance plans due to their subsistence cottage industries like washing windows and part time employment

Pardon me for playing Devil's Advocate, but is this really the WT's fault? First of all, it's extremely difficult to find a good full time job complete with benefits, even with a college education. Second, if anybody should be blamed, shouldn't the employers be reprimanded for not taking better care of their employees?

While signing up for medical coverage, I read that millions of Americans do not have adequate health care. Since there aren't even millions of JWs on the planet, let alone the U.S., all those uninsured people can't possible be JWs. Therefore, I fail to see how this is a JW caused problem.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

The Beginning It's just the tip of the iceberg, http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/CalgarySun/News/2004/08/27/604089.html Lawsuit targets church
    Calgary Sun, Canada - 1 hour ago
    And the influence exerted on Bethany Hughes by her mother and other Jehovah's Witnesses directly led to her death two years ago, the court action alleges. ...
    Fri, August 27, 2004

Lawsuit targets church

Cancer victim's dad claims Jehovah's Witnesses contributed to death By KEVIN MARTIN , CALGARY SUN [...."

"The Watch Tower defendants committed the (civil wrongs) of deceit and undue influence, all of which contributed to and led to the circumstances causing the death of Bethany," it says.

"By prayer service and other means, (they) actively encouraged Bethany to not question her faith."

Among the beliefs she was encouraged not to reflect upon was.....]

Judge [Footnote: Again I affirm and reiterate that i am an 'expert witness on the Jehovah's Witness'!

• Terry
    Terry

What is hard to believe is not impossible to prove.

The history of the Watchtower's "divine" instructions requires investigation. You have to spend the time to read the old publications.

1.You have to realize that people believe what they read in the Watchtower and Awake!

2. You must understand that humble people who think they are obeying the voice of God will not hesitate to follow weird advice to their own detriment.

3.A vast array of downright deadly misinformation has been published as Jehovah's mouthpiece and those who heeded the messege printed often destroyed themselves.

To what do I refer?

1.Quack Cancer cures that do nothing

2.Pasteurization of milk is responsible for nearly ALL THE ILLS in society today.

3.Germ theory is bogus. Germs don't cause disease.

4.Tuberculosis serum is deadly

5.Avoid antiseptics because germs are good for you

6.Stirring up hatred in religious and patriotic groups

7.Insistence on "neutrality" that leads to beatings, torture and death

8.Blood issues resulting in death

9.Advocating no higher education, discouraging marriage, praising those who sell their possession and pioneer (in times of date setting prophecies) leads to financial ruin and no retirement support.

10. Equating rape with fornication if the victim doesn't scream

11.Failure to help abuse victims

The impact on millions of people over the decades has destroyed families, emotional health, mental stability, financial security, self-confidence, and has ended lives.

Don't underestimate the death toll of the Watchtower Society.

Danny knows what he is talking about.

It is hard to believe; it is not impossible to prove.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Danny,

I feel for ya dude! I know of some of the pain you?re going through! We?re the same age I believe, we were bought-up in the BORG, immersed in the same crap for decades, and served as elders (please forgive) for many years (if there is a God, I sure hope he is very forgiving)!

For me, I?m just glad (and I know you must feel the same way) that since the scales have fallen off my eyes, I can clearly see now! Of course, JW?s are just another sect of Christendom by their own admission (in their Isaiah Commentary, Christen includes all those that support the UN ? I?ll try and find the page # if you want).

Hang in there my friend!

Cyberguy

• avengers
    avengers
    I am standing tall as a witness of the Watchtower Holocaust. Any other witnesses out there?

You bet!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit