Announcement!

by codeblue 18 Replies latest jw friends

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Well, having met them both, I can tell you that Codeblue is waaaaaaaaaaaaay cuter than NOdenial, he he! ((((CB))))

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

heeeeey!!

Am I better looking with my shades on?

Actually... there is no question that Codeblue has me on the looks department. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Luv ya babe!

NO!!!...denial

• simplesally
    simplesally

Geez.......I thought you guys were "one flesh" .......hehe

I have seen their pics, they look very different from each other. One has boobs and the other doesn't!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

NoDenial,

Actually... there is no question that Codeblue has me on the looks department. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Not a typical Canadian comment! Emotional, perhaps even sentimental, superficially humble but with a sprinkling of the savage heart. You must be from BC.....lol Ontarian's eat your type for breakfast while grumbling about your Japanese car. It must be all that salt in their soles.

I love generalities, they are often frighteningly accurate.

Best regards - HS

• Scully
    Scully

Just so you all know.... NOdenial and I grew up in the same congregation back in the 70s.

It's been a real neat experience getting reacquainted with him and getting to know codeblue over the last year and a half since we connected with each other on our high school website.

We've all chatted on the phone, and there's no way NOdenial and codeblue could be the same person.

I know we've had a few people playing these silly multiple personality games here in the past, but in this case, there's no cause for these accusations.

Love, Scully

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sassy: your are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to come and party with ya!!!

Stef: If you pm me your email address I will send you a pic of me and NOdenial!!! There will be your proof!

Simplesally: she's got a sharp eye!!! (thanks for the laugh..........I hope NOdenial never grows boobs........lol)

Maybesbabies: I am blushing, you are a sweetie!!!

Hillary_step: I loved your comments........they are so true

Scully: I have enjoyed our MSN chats and our phone calls and our emails!!! You have been an fantastic help in helping us learn the "truth" about the truth(tm).

Thank you all for your kind and supportive comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course you, NOdenial...........you have my heart always!!!!!!!!

hugs,

Codeblue

• Odrade
    Odrade

Yeah, I'll vouch for them being two separate people. Codeblue would never take her shirt off in a public place like say, um, Tony Roma's.... whereas NOdenial.... um... yeah. nuff said.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Odrade.........lmao!!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

sounds like a good reason to go buy a spiffy new laptop and do some home networking lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit