my life is looking up....

by jwbot 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jwbot
    jwbot

Well my mother and I have been talking more. She even calls me instead of the other way around.

Yesterday we talked about my finances and school. My loans and awards looked like they were not going to cover my tuition. After checking, I am all covered with the exception of $90 which can be paid later (financial aid/student bills office HATES me btw).

The problem was, I really need to buy books and also get my car on the road-which entails a lot. My mother said that she will send $500 and I really appreciate that. Well today a check came in the mail from her for $600! She just put in an extra $100. But thats not all.

Well with that $600 I can pay the two tickets I got for not being inspected. (about $300)

I can finally renew my insurance ($100)

Get my car registered ($160)

The rest goes towards books on amizon and half.com for way cheap.

And then mom said I can bring the car to her mechanic and she will take care of the rest! It needs to get an allignmen and possibly new barrings in one of the tires and possibly 2 new tires. And inspected...

I am so happy. It has been months since I have been able to drive my car, and it is a really nice car too...it should be driven all the time! Well I cleaned it out today, it is sparkling clean.

The great thing is, is when I drive it to her mechanics, she will pick me up and I will probably get to spend the day with her!!! I cant wait!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Sounds great hun..

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

And this car is what is getting you to the assembly?

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

That's so cool!

• Emma
    Emma

This is great news. I'm so happy for you. Give her a big hug.

Emma

• desib77
    desib77

wonderful!

• jwbot
    jwbot

xjw: haha probably. But its the same car that will get me to school. And I can stop using my boyfriends poor car. Does it make you feel better that its a 2 door sporty car?

• codeblue
    codeblue

awesome news Jwbot

I am happy for you!!!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    The great thing is, is when I drive it to her mechanics, she will pick me up and I will probably get to spend the day with her!!! I cant wait!

I'll bet she would cry if she read this. I kinda, almost, got a little moist.

• Pinned Blouse
    Pinned Blouse

Be careful, when you finally get your car back from you mom's mechanic, check your glove compartment, there will be at a minimum of 34 WT and AW's from this year!

Seriously, I am glad you and mom is talking.

PB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit