Time to de-lurk!

by nevergotwet 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Glenmore
    Glenmore

NGW, I did PM you back but I can never tell if it "happens" or not. Anyway, I'll try again from home and see how that goes! Glen

• littletree
    littletree

welcome, nevergotwet! since i'm a "newbie" like yourself, this is actually my first time welcoming someone! haha I lurked around this site, too, for almost a year. The family members whom I'm closest to are all JW, but as you'd guess, they're not so close to me anymore. anyway, good to have ya. for every new person that joins here, it just strengthens my resolve to stay away from that wacky world that I once thought was the Truth. littletree

• Neo
    Neo

nevergotwet,

I echo the words of littletree. This is my first time welcoming someone, since I'm a newbie also. I love the fact that more people are in the "de-lurk" mode! Good for you!

You are lucky for having had such an early exit from the Borg and for never having signed on the dotted line. I was not as lucky...

Welcome, nevergotwet!

Neo

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Oh, who am I kidding? I can't make that stuff up as well as the dubs! It was because I never got baptised!

Oh yeah... you're going to fit in just right around these parts.... WELCOME !!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome Nevergotwet !!!

• Survivor2004
    Survivor2004

Welcome!

Until a few days ago I too was a lurker!.

Ann

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I never lurked. I "lurqued". Anyway, thanks for "delurquing" and welcome!

Country Grail

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Your introduction to the Board has style. I like it. Let me add my WELCOME to all those above.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome nevergotwet, glad to have you among us!

• bebu
    bebu

"De-lurk"... very funny!

Glad you decided to take the plunge here, at least!!

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit