Cucumbers and Watermelons....

by Undaunted Danny 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? [ legal bimbos] Danny's motto:"A tiger can take down an elephant,if it bites it once a day". Tiger It's a two edged sword.It cuts both ways. It is as hard or harder for them to sue me,as it is for me to sue them.I live in a small town with all 3 TV networks and a whole lotta prominent folk in Bangor Maine who know me. I have seen to it that they cannot make me just go "poof".They cannot make me disappear or hire a hit man to murder me. Any contact with me will generate a LOT of publicity.Take me to court?Very complicated especially a civil suit for libel.I have NO criminal record not even one speeding ticket in 32 years of driving. They would have to go to the courthouse and file for a supeona which is hand delivered by a Deputy.I respond in front of a Judge who knows the stakes.It would be in the paper BIG time.Set a trial date select a Jury pool which I have done tainted already..... "Dan the man is really cool,at tainting the empaneled jury pool" It cuts both ways sue me/sue you....Whatcha gonna do bout it? If i've said it once,i've said it a thousand times....

The fiercest enemy is the person with nothing to lose.

I'am their "frankenstein's monster". Frankenstein

Frankenstein---Defined as,:" the creature that turns on it's creator".

You MADE me Watchtower.How do you like your very own creation?

Watchtower Whistle Blower www.DannyHaszard.com Sign up for google Jehovah's Witnesses news alerts.It's something new and it's free.

Create another News Alert:
    http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en alt

• kls
    kls

You MADE me Watchtower.How do you like your very own creation?

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

EGO ! The Ego of the supremacist Watchtower is so frigging high,they refuse to admit that lowly apostates are doing damage to them.Also they have had success for 120 years at disparaging the opposition.[ ye'ole evil slave] Know this! The WT$ never foresaw the devastating inroads that would be made against them on the information superhighway. You are busted buddy! What forensic psychologist say about cult leaders like Jim Jones and David Koresh.They are control freaks who will never abdicate control.They will choose death by suicide or a fiery fight to the very end.We can indeed see a comparison with the arrogant watchtower cult. The anguish and the agony of having to renounce the lifelong convictions of one's heart.The surreal horror to know that it was all a lie! ;Undaunted Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit