CNN , Headline News , and 1914 , hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!

by run dont walk 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

For years I was looking forward to that edition of the Watchtower that had a picture on the cover with the last survivor of the 1914 generation.

I once told a CO (after 1995) and he said I was not the only one...

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

xq's; tanks, chemical warfare, etc have been used for 1000's of years, ever heard of the sheild,the tortoise,trojan horse, armor etc. nothing new just up dated every war, ever heard of the ten plagues of egypt. water , air, desease, etc all a type of chemical warfare, poisioning water supplies, smoking people out. poison food supplies. ,making people get sick from their own waste. all these warfare tactics have been used ever since war started. the aeroplane mostly did spy work in ww1 and had no defining effect on the war. 100 years earlier they were using balloons for much the same purpose. aerial warfare started with the spear or sling shot. and grew from there . again nothing new here. you may want to go back to the horse or the cannon . to see how and were war really changed in history. john

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

You are acting like a baby now. The first tank was drawn by Leonardo De vinche. It was powered by hand, cranks and would only work on a billiard smooth surface.

I and not going to humour you any more, but you could admitt honerably when you are wrong. You are taking proven history and changing it because you dont want to loose an argument. That is sad. World war 1 was a land mark war. Their have been many land mark wars. Just because world war 1 is one of them is not the watchtowers fault.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

you are humoring me. your making me laugh. i'll let you hold on to your 1914/ww1 fallacy. just remember the wt said it was the french revolution of 1799 that was the land mark war. till all their prophicies about 1914 fell on thier faces, then they covered them all up , were forgot about , then 30 years later became truth. john

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

i'll let you hold on to your 1914/ww1 fallacy.

Umm I know a place with several think boks that state world war 1 started in 1914. If you have any evidence contrary to that I would gladly love to see it.

The french revolution was a landmark war.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit