Nice dinner last night Guess who I met

by SheilaM 10 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

We had a wonderful meet-up again with Mr.BartHoss and WILDTHING....She is very nice and we had a great time getting to know each other. Bart seems to know people I not only went to school with but dubs we knew for years how weird is that. He is a plethora of information....

We can't wait to have them (they are friends so don't be thinkin anything weird) over for dinner.

They got to see the Madonia abode ....which is another story LOL

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Sounds great Sheila, I'm glad you all had a good time!

No pics tho, huh? Well, that's ok too!

• Special K
    Special K

I posted on this.. but lost it somewhere..

try again.. here.

I'm envious that they got to come and visit with you, sheila..

I'd like to come and visit ya..but my agrenda also includes "Matilda" because I have never seen one of those kind of dogs. (Louisana leopard coon dog?)

Did anybody get jumped on by the pup or did she contain her excitement?

Glad you had a nice visit.

Special K

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Yes! We had a great time! I see a great friendship in our future! We will definitely be getting together again. (And thanks for putting any rumors to rest before they start!)

Special K ... the dog did not jump on us at all, but he didn't really have a chance. The kitties, however, were quite friendly ... and beautiful! ( I love cats!) We even eyed the iguana for a bit while we visited!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Special your welcom anytime.....She was outback. We have a tiny lil house and it would have been quite crowded Moxie is in trouble so she got to be out front on her leash

Sorry about no pics I didn't even think we were just talking and talking and I fogot to snap

WildThing: Anytime girlie I had so much fun...oh ya you too Bart So swords aren't normal huh hmmmm

• mrbarthoss
    mrbarthoss

I don't know what these references to rumors are!!! WildThing and I are white hot lovers, and I don't care if the whole world knows it!!!!!!! And as far as swords in the bedroom, my only question is: "Where else are you going to display the ultimate symbol of male verility?!" (I am sure that Thunder, SheilaM, and WildThing agree:any/all in the area that are interested in getting together, that is very welcomed! Just let us know!!)

• Carmel
    Carmel

HEY! How about a picture of the coon dog?? and the outboard too if you have one!!

carmel

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

No outboard here but I will post one of our Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    WildThing and I are white hot lovers, and I don't care if the whole world knows it!!!!!!!

Why am I always to last to know!?!

And yes, yes ... Sheila and Thunder do have swords on the wall in the bedroom! Kinky! Phalic symbols on the wall ... a screen name like Thunder Rider ... I am starting to see a clear picture here!

In all seriously though, it is nice to see a couple still so much in love! I have hope!!!!!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

What I want to know is: is she really a wild.. thing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit