A report you may be interested in

by NikL 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker
    Seeker

Maximus,

From the moment that WT article came out about the "given ones" in the early 90s (while I was still active), I knew that this was the beginning of an inexorable movement to allow non-anointed to be on the GB. As the years have gone by, I've seen each step moving closer to that goal. This announcement is just more of the same stuff I've been watching for years.

Of course, when they finally do that, it will totally invalidate so many teachings the WTS has used over the years to prove the anointed must take the lead until the end. But that's OK. By the time they slip this change in completely, only the old fogies will have any clear memore of this problem, and by then they will probably be conditioned to think it was only their imperfect interpretation that led them to believe this.

• Maximus
    Maximus

Can't wait to see this in print, Seeker. That will be a tap dance to remember.

Jerry, all I can say is
    You have a razor sharp mind.

Stay tuned. The fuzzy theory of physics, as applied to theology Watchtower-style.

And read, read, read.

Maximus

• Seeker
    Seeker

I'll say it will be a tap dance, Maximus! And the day after that article comes out, exJWs will post lots of information from past WTs "proving" that it has to be anointed ones at the top...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit