USING CONTEXT to understand 'supernatural' Jesus

by TerryWalstrom 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viv I don't know if you realize you're doing it, but you are a destructive, negative presence here. I have no problem with people with different opinions and beliefs. But I do have a problem with any who attempt to force that opinion or belief on me

No one has tried to force any belief on you. 

In both of the threads in which you have responded to me, you positioned so called facts. Some of which I'd concede can be argued, such as el and Yahweh. But you were proven wrong on other subjects and it didn't even register to you, you ignored it and continued to harrass me and instigate an argument rather than have a civil discussion.

Regardless of you thinking I was wrong, this is a discussion forum. If you can't handle civil debate without getting personal, you're free to not post to me ever again. In fact, you promised to not respond to me several time yet, here you are claiming harassment. Hardly.

I spent about 5 minutes reviewing your treatment of others besides myself, and found you're behavior is a pattern. You're a destructive force here that always seems to end up in an argument because of how you address others. I have flagged all the posts in which you were being instigative and harassing for the sake of it, rather than for any real discussion.

So quit posting to me, then. No one is forcing you to.

I do apologize however, for the few snide remarks I did make toward you. No matter how you addressed me, I should have remained completely civil. Having said that, I sincerely hope your behavior is reviewed by an admin. I also invite any who read this to review both this thread entirely and this before passing judgment:

Apology accepted. No one ever insulted you, stop trying to have a pity party for yourself. Feel 100% free to stop following me around and complaining to mother and never speak to me again.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane: please stop with the insults / non-constructive comments and stick to the topic.

I've not insulted anyone, nor strayed from topic unless directly address by an OT comment, Simon.

EDITED TO ADD...

I can understand how, even though factual, using the word "ignorant" to describe a lack of knowledge can feel insulting. I apologize if that bothered you JD. In the future, should anyone decide to make OT comments about my personal life, education, financial situation, etc., I will not use the word "ignorant" to describe those comments. I'll simply point out politely that it is irrelevant, personal and a subject they don't have any details on and to please refrain from commenting on.

• Twitch
    Twitch

What Simon said

Thank you sir, for not being a mother but rather a referee in the arena of what should be civilized and considerate discussion. The constant off topic bickering and insults are tiresome, boring and counter productive IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit