Hi everyone!! "Neo"bie on the forum

by Neo 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Neo..

Welcome to the forum

You seem quite comfortable here and are flying around the thread I see. Neo could fly!!

Great to have you here, and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Special K

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

wow...never thought of the JW's as a sort of "matrix"

Rebels=Exjws

Agents=Elders

Everyone else who wont talk to you=Other JWs

People that will talk to you=Ready to be freed.

• Neo
    Neo

Sassy,

I loved your "group"-smiley!

Brownboy,

Thanks for the welcome! It was nice to talk to you in chat.

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

Leolaia,

You really sum up what this forum is about: 1) sharing experiences, 2) exposing truth, and 3) having fun.

Yeah, there should be of course room for fluff and fun , but exposing truth (and lies ) as well as supporting one another (and lurkers) are an integral part of our interactions here.

I would also add up one more point:

4) To awaken the researcher inside all of us... (that's what your posts do! Please keep on being a research addict; I bet people are loving your posts!)

Just let me know when you plan to go into any office lobbies with Trinity, and I'll be sure to steer clear out of the way.... ;)

No problem, I only do this kind of stuff when I'm doing my job inside the Matrix.

TonyT, bem and shera:

Thank you very much, all of you!

Blondie,

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Welcome, Blondie

That's why I made them! Thanks for your reception! Your posts are very much appreciated!!

Neo

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

I have to admit that the Matrix changed the way I look at JWs and how they consistently swallow the blue pill. Welcome to the board. Brings new meaning to Zion's Watchtower, hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit