Comments You Will Not Hear at the August 1, 2004 WT Study

by blondie 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lurk
    lurk

im always so late to reply i often give up.i just wanted to say how good i thought this was and i enjoyed it .thanks for all the research in adding the sense to the article.

it was amaizng for them to say

1 use your conscience but it may be week but dont ask us .BTW you'll be destroyed if you do get it wrong.i thought it was a terrribley confusing message and quite a burden to a family.

2 you cant have blood but you can have the ingridients !!!!!! as long as you devide them up so small it god wont notice !!!!.

i fell quite indignant that that the WTS allows followers to use other peoples donated blood when theres not enought to go round as it is . the article spoke so nicely about the good fraction can do !!!

3 i suppose the insinuation it that paul wouldnt have had a week conscience so the people who didnt obey the law to keep jews happy were week.

4 turtullians coments that the people non christians/pagans "greedy thirst " for the blood of the wicked criminals that died in the arena criminal sounded like old fashioned propaganda of a man whose family havent been thrown in the roman arena for the fun of the audience...they wernt all criminals by far.

nice to remember that pagan are not christans so dont know fo gods laws/new covenant with jesus so cant be expected to behave like christians.also that they are the ones christ came for. turtullian souns like a very judgemental man.

also he doesnt sound at all like a un biased observer. calling non christians pagan

(who do not know gods laws if they are pagan so are not oblidged to keep any) if you can only have fractions /ingriedients of whole blood

how can you only have fractions that dont save your life?? since anti snake bite stuff is listed as being okay to choose if you want.....are you supposed to ask a DR not to save you forn any snake bite that will kill!!!!! its madness.

lurk

• lurk
    lurk

i for got to say

it was very confusing that turtuilains example prooved that you must not use it for medical reasons.

blood can not cure anything if its eaten so they ate it in vain ...therefore surely to god this would be just needless eating of blood.

arguments of right and wrong of excepting blood aside ...how can tutrillians example of blood use be compared with modern medical treatment that does work?they are poles apart

lurk

• blondie
    blondie
    1 use your conscience but it may be week but dont ask us .BTW you'll be destroyed if you do get it wrong.i thought it was a terrribley confusing message and quite a burden to a family.

Lurk, that sums up the main idea of the whole article. It is very confusing, pretty much what the WTS does with all it issues. It is part of the characteriistics of a cult, unwritten rules. It keeps the members off-balance always trying to figure out the real rules.

Blondie

• heathen
    heathen

blondie--- As long as they put out articles like that one they will never have to worry about me sitting through the discussion . Turtuilian was clearly an idiot so it makes sense that the WTBTS would use this information.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

BTTT for personal reasons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit