"The One Mistake All Jehovah's Witnesses Have Made"

by Cameron 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cameron
    Cameron

A while back I mentioned my upcoming book, Captives of a Concept. (Gary Busselman had a very nice comment about it.) It should be coming out next month. The above is one of the subjects it deals with...

CHAPTER 5

The One Mistake All Jehovah?s Witnesses Have Made

Raymond Franz made this mistake for almost sixty years. Ed Dunlap made it closer to seventy years. James Penton, Ron Frye, Peter Gregerson, Duane Magnani, Leonard Chretien and Dr. Jerry Bergman made it.

Ros made it. David Reed, Randy Waters and even Gary Busselman made it. Bill and Joan Center both made it. All the people at 1.800.WHY.1914 and the other BCRI Board Members made it. I made it.

And everyone else on this Forum who is, or used to be one of Jehovah?s Witnesses made the exact same mistake.

There are millions of people who are currently in the process of making this mistake via the Society?s "free Bible study" program. All those who become Jehovah?s Witnesses in the future will make this mistake.

This is one of the issues that are dealt with in "Captives of a Concept." It not only identifies this mistake but explains how to avoid making it (which is easy), and how to correct it once it has already been made (which is not so easy).

For more information go to?

http://www.geocities.com/captives_of_a_concept/CaptivesOfaConcept.html

Don

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Sounds like you have written an interesting book. The webpage didn't explain however what the one mistake is.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

You should have crashed in on the post 9/11 bubble and disected Wahabi muslims instead they believe the same thing. Instead of a free bible study they offer an explosive filled car, donkey cart, or gym bag.

• Satanus
    Satanus

So, what the one mistake is is never explained? You have to by the book to find out? No thanks. Go sell it elsewhere.

S

• RR
    RR

Bingo Satanus

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Aw c'mon guys. Thunder Rider's Burden and Father's Touch got plenty of shameless plugging on this board.

Sheesh!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Did you know that in some central Asian countries, JWs are regarded by some as Wahhabi Islamic fundamentalists?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dantheman

That's shameless, up front plugging. This is a hook.

S

• RR
    RR
    Aw c'mon guys. Thunder Rider's Burden and Father's Touch got plenty of shameless plugging on this board.

and I didn't buy any of them! RR

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Did you know that in some central Asian countries, JWs are regarded by some as Wahhabi Islamic fundamentalists?

Yeah. Its almost the same religion different things are banned both unitarian paradise pushers. One advocates a more hands on approach of fighting satans system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit