they just left..haaha

by the mole 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the mole
    the mole

im on this site reading and putting my comments in when a knock on the door just now..speak of the devil! two brothers at the door RIGHT NOW.....ok im back...i opened the door in my boxers and let them see my new tattoo on my stomach..i hoped they liked my shorts..they are spiderman boxers...i just told them im busy preaching the word of god on a jw forum...they looked at me very strange and walked away just now...lol..hahahhahahahahaa

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

excellent!

• Corvin
    Corvin

Funny stuff, mole.

If they ever come back to my door, I think I will drop my shorts altogether and greet them at the door totally naked. I will have a camera in hand to take a snapshot of the looks on their faces. I promise to share.

• JH
    JH

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... ... (funny how they can run away for NOTHING ...)

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

you call that nothing ??? I think those boxershorts are marvellous....

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LOL CG ... yeah right ... I wasn't talking about the boxer

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Witnesses are afraid of a lot of things but this is a first for me, afraid of boxers.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

BTW can we see the tatooes to have a clue about the whole stuff (that made them going )

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

They have good reason to be afraid, spiderman after all has pagan origins. He was a lesser known egyptian god who was half-spider and half-man. As we know anything half-animal half-man is from a pagan religion, unless of course you are half-dove half-man, then you are an angel and that is perfectly normal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit