Introduce My Self

by Treborr Jones 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Hello all. I would like to introduce myself. I do not want to be in here under false pretenses. My name is Robert Howard. I am an ex JW. Owner and operator of the website Wake Up America. It can be found at try http://hardtruth.topcities.com/wake_up_america.html

I am also the author of the following article Watchtower Secrets at try http://hardtruth.topcities.com/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

Anyway I wanted you all to know who I was. If any of you have a problem with me here, speak now or forever hold your tongue.
    Thanks
    Robert Howard

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

ROBERT ROBERT ROBERT, you brave soul, revealing your REAL name like that. Hi, My names Mike, and I'm an alcoholic...oh wait, wrong message board.

Yeru Who really is a recovering alkie

YERUSALYIM
    God is truth, and light his shadow.

Plato

• ros
    ros

I was thinking the same thing.

• think41self
    think41self

Hi Robert,

Speaking for myself, (which is all I can do) , I don't have a problem with you being here. Why should I? Do you have strong BO or something?

Just kidding...I hope you enjoy this board, it is alot of fun.

think41self

• Mulan
    Mulan

Is it just me, or are there an awful lot of newbies lately? That is so great!!

Welcome Robert! The more the merrier.
    Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• riz
    riz

Tracy,

LOL. You crack me up.

Robert,

Welcome aboard! Make yourself at home. Chips are to the left, beer is to the right.

riz

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Marilyn, you look just like my wife's ex husbands new bride.

COOL, ya don't live in Pacific MO do ya?

YERUSALYIM
    God is truth, and light his shadow.

Plato

• hippikon
    hippikon
    Anyway I wanted you all to know who I was. If any of you have a problem with me here, speak now or forever hold your tongue.

Ok

I object!
    ( That was just in case I need to object later. Now it's on record that I spoke out against you when I was invited )

Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy it. This place is more fun than a barrel load of monkeys

"But it does move"
    Galileo

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Thanks guys
    After being dis-owned by grandparents, aunt and uncles and cousins. I just wanted everyone here to know I am one of those loud mouthed apostates with a brain. My website is always searched over by the pentagon, my email is always full of hatemail from JW's and masons. I surley dont want any visits from WTBTS's cronies in the long black overcoats. So hopefully you can understand my need to be accepted warmly. So far you guys have been great. Thanks

• Simon
    Simon

Welcome to the home of the disowned Robert ... I'm sure you'll get on fine with everyone even if you are one of those evil apostates

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit