Let's take pictures of Kingdom Halls!

by Nosferatu 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

After we got spotted by the witnesses inside the last hall we decided not to get too close to the next one.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    isn't 1914 the door security code for EVERY kingdom hall?

No. Ours is 1935 - the ending of the high calling. I bet some of them are 607 (but they're really 587).

• qwerty
    qwerty

Well I've heard of Pub crawling, but this is serious!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

After looking at pic after pic of Valis in front a Kingdum Hall----I think that when I close my eyes to go to sleep tonight I'll see Valis in front of a Kingdum Hall! LOL!

I don't have to enter a pic of my KH, cuz RR already did it!!! The Cook, (was it Minnesota?) KH is identical to where I went the last years of Dubdom, which is in Oswego, NY.

Annie

• Gadget
    Gadget
    After looking at pic after pic of Valis in front a Kingdum Hall----I think that when I close my eyes to go to sleep tonight I'll see Valis in front of a Kingdum Hall! LOL!

Is he gonna be in your dreams tonight? Heres another one to help you on your way! This is one in a medi-evil town. It was when we were there anyway.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

oh Lordy. Seeing Valis outside any of the Kingdom Halls down here in the SE England would make me beg to get back in. Anything to get away from that dreadlocked THANG. I've never seen anything like it over here before. Its just not.................well, ....normal looking.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Grief, LOL - How many more?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**Is he gonna be in your dreams tonight?

*I'LL* never tell!!! My lips are sealed! Heh, heh!

It looks like you two are completely enjoying yourselves, and we're enjoying all the pics.

hugs

Annie

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Grief, LOL - How many more?

We've been doing a lot of travelling........ Here we are in field service!

• qwerty
    qwerty

That's got to be it surely????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit