I Get To Meet The Next President of the United States of America

by gitasatsangha 14 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

If things go well this week, I should be able to have lunch with Libertarian Party candidate Michael Badnarik this week. (not a fundraiser, just lunch, before he does a radio interview later in the day)

I will try and deliver photos of it.

If you don't know who Mike Badnarik is, his website is www.badnarik.org. He's a constitutional scholar and a choice for pres besides Dumb and Dumber.

• shamus
    shamus

Tell him about Michael Moore... er um... don't.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

The coolest part of his site:

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im a Libertarian! (except for the Military Spending part, im all for Billion dollar bombers :) )

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Crazy,

As a man who works for the company that builds those $2,000,000,000 bombers, I heartilly agree.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I took the test... I'm a Libertarian also....who knew...maybe I should change my Independent status.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'm a Libertarian stuck in the body of a Liberal stuck in the party of socially conservative liberals (Republican)

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

hope this thread lasts awhile, though on a certani level i just don't give a damn now. Simon or one of the mods can take it down, as it is verbottn as a politikal thread, and the candidate is not the one preferred by a UK poster.

• Badger
    Badger

A libertarian? No thanks...He wants to take my job away from me.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Git,

Give me a break.

I'd probably vote for this chump, too.

Because he has GREAT views.

I read his essays.

But to say he'll be the next Pres...

Give me a break.

He has ZERO chance and we all know that - including him.

• Carmel
    Carmel

I've always thought of myself as leaning philosophically toward a libertarian, but after taking the test, it says I'm a Centrist. I guess that's because some of the social and economic ideas of libertarianism are so simplistic and the consequences so devistating to so many lives, I don't see them working. As time goes on, I don't see any of the political choices very attractive. Too much ideology and extremismmmmmm.

Hey, maybe centrist does describe me...

cave dweller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit