Could this really be true? Really?

by closer2fine 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ahhhh Mr. Hersh.

For those of you who dont know, this author is the reporter who broke the story on the Mai Lai Massacre in Vietnam.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Thank goodness he's still around then. Mischief: You don't have to vote Nadar to punish Bush. If you believe in limited government, and free enterprise, consider Badnarik, the libertarian canddiate for president.

• closer2fine
  • Corvin
    Corvin
    What a %@#%@#% bunch of @%@#%@#% I swear people will believe anything. Yeah, we in the Military just go around Sodomizing kids. What a %$@^#$#% Joke. What is disgusting is the fact that you people actually believe this crap.

Well, I dunno about this particular story, but isn't it sort of documented, no, actually documented that random acts of brutality and rape occur in times of war???

Wasn't there a thing about American Soldiers raping women and children in Vietnam?

Here is a local San Diego resident, whom I have actually met, who can tell us all the real deal about war, American Soldiers and rape.

http://mikejustice.tripod.com/bahlee.html

For those of you who dont know, this author is the reporter who broke the story on the Mai Lai Massacre in Vietnam.

I think this is the story you are referring to:

http://www.vietnamwar.com/MyLai.htm

Gee, I wonder how all those women and children got all dead and stuff . . . ?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I hope this is not true. IF it is, then there needs to be a war crimes trial.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    Well, I dunno about this particular story, but isn't it sort of documented, no, actually documented that random acts of brutality and rape occur in times of war???

Wasn't there a thing about American Soldiers raping women and children in Vietnam?

How about soldiers raping young girls in Okinawa? In the past decade? In the past weeks? In Peacetime occupation use of a friendly base of operations?

http://www.weeklypost.com/010709/010709b.htm

• Corvin
    Corvin

The story is very believable, I just don't know how credible.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Not to start something but...

If "rape is not about sex, it is about domination." is parsed from every place from Dr. phil to Dr. Laura, and war is taking over a nation isnt a few rapes expected. Look at africa. I think americans hae such a superiority complexe they forget they are still comitting barbarism.

If you had to interogate a person one of the first ways you can make them crack is to traumatize them to a point where the loyalty to some noble ideal they hold is overiden by self presevation and terror. What is more scary than rape? This is a proven technique. Now if these people are trained to kill people then it is only normal a few people will see rape a viable tool just as useful to a soldier as a knife. Since childer are more likely to crack under fear raping a child is the next logical step. I am not saying it is "right" I am saying it is normal for humans.Just like incest and cannibalism is hard wired.

• Corvin
    Corvin

Interesting and scary, XQ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit