i was just reading some of the first posts on this board...i'm gonna barf

by doogie 10 Replies latest jw friends

• doogie
    doogie

hey guys,

i was just reading some of the early, early posts and...oh, man...please excuse me...

ok...you know how you always feel better after you've been sick? anyway...

i didn't know this board started out with...umm...a very different attitude towards the JW's. i just read a post titled "WHAT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CHALLENGES IN THE NEW SYSTEM" or something like that. crazy. when did things change?

so, anyway, what do you think will be the biggest challenges in the new system?

• Valis
  • doogie
    doogie

jeez. this is gonna take me hours. thanks DO

• minimus
    minimus

In the beginning......you couldn't be outrightly vs. the Watchtower. Most of the boards S L O W L Y introduced dissension and "apostate" ideas. Even certain "prominent" ones got into the internet board craze until "Mother" said otherwise.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think the biggest challenge is getting into the new system, since it's all a fairy tale.

• blondie
    blondie

doogie, you are going to come up for air some time while you are reading over 3500 pages of posts?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LMAO!!!

Oh yeah... what will be the problems with living in a perfect paradise?

Oh wait a minute!!! JWs have to work for their salvation and therefore conclude that they will also have to build their own paradise.

So much for the power of Jehover.

These people never fail to amaze me.

• doogie
    doogie
    In the beginning......you couldn't be outrightly vs. the Watchtower. Most of the boards S L O W L Y introduced dissension and "apostate" ideas. Even certain "prominent" ones got into the internet board craze until "Mother" said otherwise.

that's funny. i remember announcements when i was still active that certain websites "although claiming to be witnesses" promote apostate ideas...and then of course, "certainly, a TRUE christian would ONLY use the internet to go to WWW.WATCHTOWER.ORG". man, it's funny how stuff comes back to you...(shiver)

• doogie
    doogie
    doogie, you are going to come up for air some time while you are reading over 3500 pages of posts?

yeah...well, i don't have a lot going on.

• Carmel
    Carmel

e-watchman is in the early stages.. it too will evolve if it doesn't drown in syrup first...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit